Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) (48027 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo / Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by maruzia: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Dream is free.

But 18th Nov 2017 is Nsala day.

Tell the attention seeker, bro. He needs to find the nearest Pentecostal fellowship for them to help him do this....

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Collins10(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
ItchingPreek:
If Desmond Eliot can do it with lagosians then you can with anambarians.

It's your right bro.....
How realistic are his chances? This one is contesting for governorship o.

Would Desmond Elliot have won if he had contested for Lagos state Governor?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by nelovpa(f): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Even a clown can contest in that part of the country grin

Potopoto land!
Its so unfare of you to call a state that name. Its the best state so far in terms of producing prominent Nigerians. Research.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
nairabet1324:
Win Today and Change your financial status today!
See details below
send booking number to me... If i win, i will send 50% to you.. 08162933040:::
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by rsalami(f): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
ecoeco:

E be like say all dos prince nd king roles wey e de play
4 film don de enter im head grin
Pls som1 tell him that dis is real life oo

#Eco99#
real talk
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by MaconAwire(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Even a clown can contest in that part of the country grin

Potopoto land!

Sir, plz who is ur governor??
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Dream is free.

But 18th Nov 2017 is Nsala day.
its only food you can remember
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by rsalami(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
nero2face:
I wish young vibrant men could make way into Nigeria politics, but your case here seems too difficult, maybe u should go ask SOLUDO how he messed up with de money he got from CBN running for Anambra Governor, don't allow people to mislead u and squander de little money u made in movie industry... #advice
great comment

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by bigfather(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie and veteran actor sons Pete Edochie took to his Instagram page to make an announcement that he will be running for the governorship election in anambra state. The actor is yet to unveil the party he belongs to.

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/nollywood-actoryul-edochie-set-to-run.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWhXBQslnrj/?hl=en

Is dis another nollywood movie? Abeg wetin b d title.?
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
E be like sey na new name of movie
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
People should try him na. at least for the sake of Chief Pete Edochie. Pete Edichie is a honest and scandal free man,people should try his so ,at least he will get advised by his father from time to time
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by nelovpa(f): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie and veteran actor sons Pete Edochie took to his Instagram page to make an announcement that he will be running for the governorship election in anambra state. The actor is yet to unveil the party he belongs to.

Nice one Yul. We need young leaders that will really care for the state and carry the youths along. You have my vote,
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by collum(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
how I wish I could vote for u in ur state, I wish u all d best..youth dis I time to encourage one of our own,,,
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
He must be dreaming sad

Ur papa never contest finish, na u won contest

*issorai*

The fact that you lack self confident doesn't mean others do

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by chara019: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one,but all those grandpa and papas won't allow young citizens like him.
If only they could empower the young adults,maybe Nigeria would turn for the best.
But this guy is cute o
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by cricifixo: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Really
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by olapink: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
He must be dreaming sad

Ur papa never contest finish, na u won contest

*issorai*

nice one. even if he doesn't win as we all know he will not, he is already preparing for future elections. .. this is just a stepping stone
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by steric58(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
gozzlin:
grin

What a comedian!

I'm not sure you have the 5 million Naira required to purchase the form let alone the money needed to run the campaign proper. Wake up from your malaria dream. grin grin

Na proper iba dey do you.
a typical myopic Nigerian, I don't see how this country can progress with people like you, oloribu
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by czaratwork: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Laugh wan kill me die
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by samjey: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
ecoeco:

Ayam laffing! grin

#Eco99#

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by uwajeh(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Nigerians are very funny sha.

When Emmanuel M. Of France became president couple of weeks back, we were calling for youths to be involved in politics and aspire to hold such positions in Nigeria.

Now , this one has showed interest in becoming a Governor, maybe just to know what the electorates will think of this and many will criticize and discourage him.

Some even said his father has not even aimed for such implying he shouldn't have.

Yes, this is Nigeria. Our politics could be bloody but c'mon let's show some support to a youth leader.
Emmanuel Macron didn't come out of the blues to contest, he was a Minister in Francois Hollande's cabinet. James Cameron was an MP in his early twenties.
Desmond Elliot did the right thing by starting from the House of Assembly. No one is against young men running for political office but you don't just come out from the blues and say you are running for Governor. You should at least have some experience.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by chyoski21: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yes!!! Way to go sir!
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
House of Assembly first.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
uwajeh:

Emmanuel Macron didn't come out of the blues to contest, he was a Minister in Francois Hollande's cabinet. James Cameron was an MP in his early twenties.
Desmond Elliot did the right thing by starting from the House of Assembly. No one is against young men running for political office but you don't just come out from the blues and say you are running for Governor. You should at least have some experience.

Maybe he's confident he'll make a history.

I understand your view point sha. You're right.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by amakabel: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerians Sha!!! older people contested, u said they are old, youths are contesting now, and u r still complaining, what is even wrong with our people ? since u can not come out please allow those that has the liver to come out. abeg!!!
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by thanknairaland1: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
nolly wood is set to lost another actor again.
RIP in advance.
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Ezionye(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
I love his dad

Good luck bro.

I wudnt vote you though
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by patola080(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

Hope he ve save more money to spend after losing to other parties
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by chineduemmao: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
I smell fake news! but anyway shaa he never hear say dat day na de main seat at home?
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by ceeceeco: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
What will it deprive us from if we support & encourage this ambitious young man? when are we going to learn how to love and appreciate good things? why have we chosen to remain in darkness? Let's support the youths, it's our right!
Re: Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by jfleece(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
A young man is vying for a political position and some demented nairalanders are saying all soughts of things dat disapprove of his intentions... Nigerians will complain of old folks governing them.. But can't give massive support for a younger and vibrant aspiring leader... God does not make mistakes he placed buhari at the helm of affairs on purpose... Becos honestly most nigerians deserve the poverty and hardship that is ravaging them ryt now.... In closing... We Nigerians are complicated creatures!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.