Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) (17334 Views)

2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) / Requesting Unilag Postgraduate Master Past Questions And Answers For 2017/18 / Navy Past Questions And Answers Available To All Navy Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by chiebuka55: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2017
DPR Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test (Practice or Download)

The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started inviting candidates for Aptitude test in batches.

DPR aptitude tests comprise of questions from English, Mathematics, Current Affairs Questions and basic Environment /Safety / Oil and Gas.
Continue: http://jobsmayor.com/dpr-past-questions-answers-cbt-department-petroleum-resources/

About The Department of Petroleum Resources

Department of Petroleum (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products. It also oversees the safety and other regulations that relate to the exportation and importation of the products into the country.
As part of its activities, the department manages the up and downstream in Nigeria petroleum industry.

The Federal Government of Nigeria introduces National Production Monitoring Systems (NIPMS) to monitor the royalty payables and demand notices from all organizations dealing in petroleum in Nigeria.

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by luorquay: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2017
So after clicking your link, you then request for 2k to get whatsoever you might have conjured up from goggle and send to peeps. Bros fear God ooo

NCAN.....abeg come help us do your duty here.

1 Like

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Kereokwu(f): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Pls who has the free questions/answer past-questions, help a sister. God bless you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by patreeq50(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls can someone buy and send to others at reduced price?
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Harbisorlarh: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
please if anybody have the DPR aptitude test past question should please send it to harbisorlarh1@gmail.com. thank you

1 Like

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by sologab: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been invited by DPR for the aptitude test. I applied for the position of PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II-Graduate Trainee. Please anyone with the past questions or necessary materials should email me: solomonagabi@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by freemeicid(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions

Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click the link bellow to get past questions
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

1 Like

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Ejeremiah: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls I need a past question too
Jeremiah_ebeleme@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by asquaredz(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2017
plz help send the past question to mayonuel@gmail.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by olayinka2020: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2017
please anybody that has DPR past question shld send it to my mail...Babaita.Olayinka@gmail.com...thanks God bless u
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Helzie1010(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Please I also need the DPR past questions, pls anyone that have it should send it to this email ajibadeelsie@gmail.com. biko
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by hariraumar33(f): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please I also need the DPR past questions, pls anyone that have it should send it to this email hariraumar33@gmail.com. Abeg.
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by daniellouis: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
25/7/2017 was the date that was written as the DPR cbtest in the email sent to me, Batch B, please house how true is this date. Abeg in the name of God whosoever that have aptitude test question and answer (Mechanical Engineering Graduate Trainee) should please email it to abiodun_olumide2003@yahoo.com. Appreciated!
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by obiom: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please I also need the past question for the DPR test, my email ifobcall545@yahoo.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Yellowmonday: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please I also need the DPR past questions, pls anyone that have it should send it to my mail please olapadeoluseyi@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by UncleB164: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello housemate, I haven't gotten any Email from DPR and I applied, please does anyone knows how else I can check my application status
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Olumegzy: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
I need past questions too.

nnorukaemeka@gmail.com

Pls help bro in need. Thanks
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Olumegzy: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice job bro. Keep it up! More questions on the site.
freemeicid:
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by gabtun2t(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pls i need the Dpr past question. gabtun2t@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Matthew23: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please I need the dpr past question.. n.eseka@yahoo.com..
Thank you
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by squee123(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please I need past questions to,please help your bro, sodiqbode69@gmail.com.thanks and God bless
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by bbbold4(m): 1:55am On Jul 17, 2017
ry2tannie@ymail.com please I studied Civil Engineering and I need assistance in any kind of PQ that will help me for DPR. Thank-you

Ani Umoh
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by dicksonudehz: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Pls pls and pls I need the past question boss,the one on the link has knky six questions, pls help us out
dicksonudehz@gmail.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Berniepearl: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Pls i wud also need the DPR past question..i was invited for system analyst...if anyone can assist pls send to peace.nwaigwe@yahoo.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by ucboy4: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
I WAS INVITED FOR ECONOMIST II GRADUATE TRAINEE.PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THE PAST QUESTION OF DPR KINDLY HELP A BROTHER BY EMAILING IT TO ezeaemmanuel1@gmail.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by degzy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
was any electrical guy invited for the test, even mechanical engineers also..... just rejections undecided
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by ogundanap: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
dicksonudehz:
Pls pls and pls I need the past question boss,the one on the link has knky six questions, pls help us out
dicksonudehz@gmail.com

Please I need past questions for DPR test. I applied for Economist II. Ogundanap@gmail.com, whatsapp no 07030770015. Thank you
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by akams5k: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please anyone with DPR past question should help me and send to my mail ---akamadu46@gmail.com Thanks and God bless
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Jack02: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
follow this link to get some questions:

http://unn-edu.info/2017/07/dpr-aptitude-test-questions.html

All the best

2 Likes

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by timileyindavid: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kindly send the DPR past questions to this mail david4iyanu@gmail.com. thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Print Your Original Jamb Result Slip / Houdegbe North American University Benin - Admissions / ISM Adonai University,cotonou,benin Republic. | 2018/2019 Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.