Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Does Anyone Know Any Money Making App That Accept Nigerians? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Anyone Know Any Money Making App That Accept Nigerians? (646 Views)

Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily / Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Any Money Making App That Accept Nigerians? by riseagain(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello guys,i came accross some apps online that pays you to install apps on smartphones for research purpose but they only accept people from US,UK,Australia and india.some will send surveys and daily task for you to do and some is just for research pupose which means you don't do anything.they pay you to install the app on your smart phone.if you knowthe ones that accept international members like nigeria kindly drop it here please.
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Money Making App That Accept Nigerians? by lekanfash(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
open a Paga account at http://www.mypaga.com with your mobile phone number. Go to google playstore and download streetbees app, register on it using the same phone number you use to register on paga, enter "80277V" as referral code and start earning N200, N400, N600, N1000 or more on surveys
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Money Making App That Accept Nigerians? by geesunge(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
They refused to send me verification code during registration after downloading the app
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Money Making App That Accept Nigerians? by Impostorr: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell Tbc Please / Can I Earn $1 Daily? / For Pensioners: Why U Need To Do Annuity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.