Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Say Hello To My Dog OSCAR. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say Hello To My Dog OSCAR. (887 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hello To My Dog OSCAR. by Bobbieydeey: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Very Playful, strong and territorial.
1) strolling him with a friend of mine, almost broke my phone sef cuz I was trying to snap him walking, so I gave it to my guy to hold for me.
2) took almost 50 pictures trying to snap that head shape lol

He's also avaliable for knacks though you can reach me on whatsapp +2348185914345... If you have any nice bitch avaliable (alsatian) or cauc hit me up.

I'm in Lagos. (iyana-ipaja)

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My Dog OSCAR. by Bobbieydeey: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Oscar chilling chilling, waiting for his morning food lol

Re: Say Hello To My Dog OSCAR. by Bobbieydeey: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Feeding - Oscar can eat the whole of Nigeria lol
Well I do feed him mixed indomie with fish and meat, Jojo dog food with soya beans and dried meat.

Re: Say Hello To My Dog OSCAR. by Collins4u1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
see beta meat grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Hello To My Dog OSCAR. by Bobbieydeey: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Collins4u1:
see beta meat grin grin grin grin
lol meat ke, make Oscar catch you.

(1) (Reply)

Loose Stool / See The Snake I Killed This Morning / Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.