Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Hoow Prepared Are You For The Labour Market? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hoow Prepared Are You For The Labour Market? (530 Views)

Career Path To Follow : Preparing yourself for the Labour Market / Is Professional Course Really Beneficial In The Labour Market / Life After Service Is Serious In The Labour Market,these What U Need Why Serving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoow Prepared Are You For The Labour Market? by lifazu1: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2017
So you are currently serving... how is it going? stressful i think... Anyways it one of the big step you need to take before that dream company you want to work for is going to consider you. but then is the NYSC certificate the most important? If yes, how come majority of graduate who after completing their service year still end up looking for jobs.

dont get me wrong many companies won't take you if you haven't completed your services year, as the nysc discharge certificate is a criteria for employment. BUT THEY WONT ALSO TAKE YOU IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS. SKILL IS THE MAJOR CRITERIA FOR ANY JOB EMPLOYMENT AND IF YOU DONT HAVE THAT YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS WITH GOD's FAVOUR OR "CONNECTION." BUT THEN WHAT OF US THAT DONT HAVE THE CONNECTIONS? HOW DO WE GET THAT JOb?

Now when i say skills, i mean what kind of skill do you offer on your cv to your company that others dont have?
I have read load of CVs and believe me you when i say this - if you put computer proficiency as one of your major skill, the chances of you getting a job is 1-0 out of 100% because the use of microsoft office suit and surfing the internet is now on 99% of any job seeker cv.

What does this mean? this shows that the time when every company or organisation out there were looking for computer literate has fast faded away as companies now are looking for something much more.

The business world as change and employers are looking for skill set that adapts to this new changes.
everything has gone digital and so has businesses and organisations.
This are the list of some of the most sought for skills out there by employers
digital marketer
social media managers
content writers
editors
bloggers
website developers
mobile app developers
programmers
graphics
video editors and many more Professional ICT related courses.
where its in oil industry, government agencies, real estates, banking, market places and any other industry. this skills are in high demand if you don't know why? it is because the internet has taken over everything and has made consumers the upper hand in products decision making.

now here is the good news for lagos corpers only, you have the opportunity to major on any skill you want and turn it or integrate it into your career pursuit.

learn WEB DESIGNING & DEVELOPMENT, MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT, SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT, MOTION GRAPHICS, PHOTOGRAPHY, 2D/3D ANIMATIONS, WEB APPL DEVELOPMENT (LARAVEL , ADVANCE E-CMMERCE, PHP/MYSQLi, CAKE PHP), GRAPHICS DESIGN for a affordable prices. we offer 50% discount on all our courses and it is 100% practical.

empower yourself. the good thing about this digital skills is that it offers you an opportunity to be self employed while youare still employed, meaning more income.

contact us if you are interested by replying with your mail or whatsapp 08068054597
Re: Hoow Prepared Are You For The Labour Market? by lifazu1: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
do not miss this opportunity. empower yourself with the right skill set

(1) (Reply)

Epilepsy Kills Graduate A Day To Start NYSC / UNIUYO 2019 NYSC Batch ‘B’ Mobilization Exercise | See Necessary Info Here / Nysc 2019 Batch B - Where To Register In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.