Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Forget Fivver!!! Peopleperhour Is Doper!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget Fivver!!! Peopleperhour Is Doper!!! (1134 Views)

Will This Affect Me On Fivver / Request For Your Freelance Accounts (fivver, Upwork) All US Approved !!! / Information About Fivver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Fivver!!! Peopleperhour Is Doper!!! by adeadio1: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Peopleperhour is another freelancing website with equal opportunities regardless of your nationality. It is quite easy to use and also has some other unique features absent on fiverr. For instance, you will get notified if projects, in which to sent proposals for, have been awarded to another freelancer. Also, if your initial proposal was declined, you get an opportunity to re-brand your proposal to look more attractive.

Peopleperhour, to me is also better financed than fiverr in the sense that you dont see tasks of 5 usd. At least, I haven't seen any. Apart from that, if one performs well in any project you are awarded, you get free notifications via email of related projects when next they pop up, just so you can bid first.

You can sign up here >>>>> https://www.peopleperhour.com/site/referralaward?rfrd=1720407.1 and enjoy earning from home. Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your US Itunes Gift Card / Why Is Gold And Diamond Plus Other Metals And Stones Very Expensive / Need Sales For Your Restaurant Business? Consult Us Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.