Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,273 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Friendship Day 2017 Greetings Wishes To Impress Girls - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Friendship Day 2017 Greetings Wishes To Impress Girls (385 Views)

Friendship Day 2017 Funny Whatsapp Video Download / Friendship Day 2017 Wishes Hindi Sms Shayri Messages For BF GF Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Day 2017 Greetings Wishes To Impress Girls by kmalikk: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
On 2017 Friendship day it is very easy to say the feelings of your heart to your friend and utilize this day in amazing manner. Tricks to send greeting are, if you have just started talking and don’t know much about each other then send a decent Happy Friendship Day 2017 Greetings Cards which is listed below, if you are already good friends and want to propose her this this is a good day to give her a hint about your feeling indirectly, if you get good response you can propose her and if you think she needs. I you think when you will try to enter such feelings for her and your friendship will get spoil too, we say don’t propose her because we can enjoy friends in lots more ways with trust which a love life cannot be, things will start becoming worst and finally the day will come when you both will become separate and will miss your good days of friendship.
If you are caring:
When ur down, I’ll be there to cheer u up. When ur tired, I’ll be there to lift u up. I’ll be ur friend no matter what!

This Friendship Day 2017 Express love with these words
Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure u, u are always in my heart!

Relate your Love & Life
I won’t promise to be ur friend forever, coz I won’t live that long. But let me be ur friend as long as I live.

Made For Each Other
If one day u feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make u laugh, but I’m willing to cry with u.

Without Trust we are nothing
We gain & lose things every day. But trust me on 1 thing: U WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always b there as a friend!
Friendship Day Greetings to Impress Girls
Friendship Day 2017 Greeting Card Wishes

(1) (Reply)

Bledisloe Cup Womens Rugby World Cup Shute Shield / Were Tied For First. The League Quickly Determined / PositiveNaija Top News: Week 39, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.