Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Santa Maria Students Leads, Others Follow - Mrs Florence Nkeaka - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Santa Maria Students Leads, Others Follow - Mrs Florence Nkeaka (834 Views)

Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Santa Maria Students Leads, Others Follow - Mrs Florence Nkeaka by badohemmy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Santa Maria Private School Ibusa, Delta State, one of the oldest Private Schools in South-south Nigeria, has been lauded by Mrs. Florence Nkeaka for its high level of standard and quality of students.

Mrs. Nkeaka while speaking on behalf of the proprietor, Lady Nonso Ugheigele, during the graduation and price giving day ceremony, exclusively told Universal Reporter that Santa Maria students "lead, while others follow".

She said what makes their students unique was the "high level of academic standard, exposure and experience, which comes from the teachers to the students making them outstanding".

The H.O.S further thanked the parents of the students for making the right choice, and the proprietor whom God has blessed with new ideas, systems, methods and style to impact on those around her.

A parent present at the event who simply identified himself as Mr. Okonkwo, also hailed the longevity and consistency the school maintained all through the years. "They have maintained a high pedigree over a long period of time and that's what makes them unique," he emphasized.

"90% of parents even those educated don't know how to achieve the required upbringing of a child, I think Santa Maria is helping parents to achieve that. If you are out there, I advice you to come with your kids," he concluded.

Sochukwuka Ebah, a primary 5 student who participated in cultural dance, drama amongst others, echoed Mr. Okonkwo's comments, she said "children outside should come and join us in Santa Maria because it is one of the best school around."

Santa Maria Private School, Ibusa, Delta State, was established in 1978, it has boardinghouse facilities and has won numerous awards since it's inception.

Source: www.facebook.com/universalreporter1

1 Like

Re: Santa Maria Students Leads, Others Follow - Mrs Florence Nkeaka by badohemmy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
photo

Re: Santa Maria Students Leads, Others Follow - Mrs Florence Nkeaka by badohemmy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Photos

Re: Santa Maria Students Leads, Others Follow - Mrs Florence Nkeaka by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
That's my Alma-mata. I'm proud to hear such positive news even after 22 years since graduation, you guys are still leading the way!!!
Re: Santa Maria Students Leads, Others Follow - Mrs Florence Nkeaka by Dobson43: 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
That's my Alma-mata. I'm proud to hear such positive news even after 22 years since graduation, you guys are still leading the way!!!

Bros......abeg reply me ASAP. I be Santa Maria pikin

(1) (Reply)

Corrections 2 Nuc Arabic Lang. As A Pre-requisite 4 Courses In Nig.Universities / Your Worst Secondary School Teacher & The Funniest Thing That Happened In One Of / 1-time 2018 JAMBITES Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.