Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) (34868 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
saydfact:
SOURCE OF WEALTH PLS?
bro, are u sleeping, if yes. Please kindly wake up and read again cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Why you come dey react

abi na your brother........

grin

How u take know say na my brother? I don dey suspect u o. Na everytin u know? Abi u be wizard?
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Nikbaebrown(f): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow!!! Thats Nice... She Deserves The Surprise Treat. And The Guy In Question Has Given The Devil His Due In A Grand Style. She's Lucky To Have Him, Some Guys Never Recompensate. The Minute The Doors And Windows Of Heaven Fall On Them, Their Wives Become Second Resort Grass Windows.
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
Kenya people sha
And how do you and your village people see things?
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by win3k: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
that woman with the dead persons hair on her head deserves a bicycle not a range rover.
looks like GEJ tomato seller wife
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by amila20042001: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
deniyiedie:
The lady's shape tho...beauty really lies in the eyes of the beholder

It's always good for one to think before one talks... Do u know how long they ve been married? Or do u think that was how she was when he first met her?
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by ExpensiveG: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
gentlemanism1:

How u take know say na my brother? I don dey suspect u o. Na everytin u know? Abi u be wizard?

Bro, No make m vex disappear come slap you.. grin

You and dey guy resemble, na wetin make you carry dey matter for your head
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Bro, No make m vex disappear come slap you.. grin

You and dey guy resemble, na wetin make you carry dey matter for your head

U see watin i dey talk? U don see my pix before wey u say me and d guy resemble? I dey suspect u
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
mokaflex:

And how do you and your village people see things?

Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by ExpensiveG: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
gentlemanism1:

U see watin i dey talk? U don see my pix before wey u say me and d guy resemble? I dey suspect u

You don turn police officer be dat, how you take know say I be suspect...

Na only wizard dey sabi em follower

Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by marv1: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
dmgr:
I never knew Kenyans 're this romantic
Is it only buying a car for a woman or man that somebody can be romantic?
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Before man buy he wife car, that woman has some good quality he wanted.
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by newslifeop: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why traffic
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
yellowb:
May God prosper every good husband n make us good wives.. Congrats madam sarah
bless us

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is beautiful
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by NnaNna4(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Wow!!! Thats Nice... She Deserves The Surprise Treat. And The Guy In Question Has Given The Devil His Due In A Grand Style. She's Lucky To Have Him, Some Guys Never Recompensate. The Minute The Doors And Windows Of Heaven Fall On Them, Their Wives Become Second Resort Grass Windows.

You deserve such a good treat.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by sshalom(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Money is good! grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
if only odas wud learn frm dem.
Women,help him grow,he myt jes nid a lil nudge frm u to break barriers..
Men,appreciate nd understand her..
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
A whiff of fresh air from Kenya. grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by juman(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
saydfact:
SOURCE OF WEALTH PLS?

Nah africa, anybody can become billionaire within hours.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by byemx06(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Flexygist:
Simon Kabu, the CEO of Bonfire Adventures, brought business to a standstill along Koinange Street, when he presented a special birthday gift, a brand new Range Rover, to his wife.

They built the tour company together, hence his decision to reward her with the special gift.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/kenyan-man-presents-a-brand-new-range-rover-to-his-wife-inside-traffic-photos/

when you marry someone that add value to your life not all D's rubbish slay mama
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
First good news from Kenya in a decade.
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
Kenya people sha
Re: Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) by allstarcomic(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
HELLO GUYS, THAKS FOR THE EARLIER SUPPORT

WATCHA MY NEW COMEDY VIDEO NOW ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old / HIKMA ATANDA: Missing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.