Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) (395 Views)

Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Driver Molested By Traffic Warders In Owerri Goes Under A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) by yommitte00(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
This incident happened at Banex Junction in Abuja. The warden on duty passed our lane to go and immediately we passed, a traffic warden from nowhere jumped into the Woman's vehicle and started struggling the steering with her almost causing an accident. I came out of my car and approached them telling the warden that the woman hasn't committed any offense. He disregarded me and continued fumbling with the woman's car key. 40 minutes later when i was returning from where i went to, i still met this warden harassing this same woman in front of tantalizer beside samsung showroom at banex. This time they were too. I switched to my phone camera and alighted from the car hell bent on disgracing this crooks in police uniform. As i got close, i saw him (the traffic warden) checking the particulars of the vehicle. I was dumbfounded because its not even the duty of the traffic warden to check vehicle particulars. They just wanted to extort the woman. At the end of the day, one of the warden ran away from the camera while the other one threatened to get me arrested.

Below is the video of what really went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7n4ftSKE38

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) by yommitte00(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please let us share this video till it reaches the inspector General of police. I still see the two wardens at Nitel junction, wuse 2, Abuja
Re: How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) by whitebeard(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin
Re: How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) by holatin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
knight in shinning armour
Re: How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) by partnerbiz4: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Them go stone u oo.

But i like such acts of bravery..
Re: How I Saved A Woman From Being Extorted By Traffic Wardens In Abuja (video) by Caustics: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
well done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes / Shirtless Photo Of The Young Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker / Mum Cries Out As Househelp Steals Her Child [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.