Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse (448 Views)

My Relationship Quote / Pls.. Help My Relationship...can't Just Sleep Over!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse by paddybrown(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
pls nairalander I need ur advice....I and my girlfriend have been dating 4 over three years now, right now she's serving in Enugu state while I am serving in taraba state. I actually meant this girl as a virgin and after that she compelled me 2 make a promise 2 her that I we never leave her of which I agreed, her parent never like me and also my mum object 2 the relationship because she was an Igbo girl.... presently now someone came to ask in her hand for marriage and the mother gladly accept but my girl on the other hand said no to it but there is a lot of pressure from the family that she must marry now, on my own side I have already told her I we not marry even in d next two years nd she said she can wait 4 me... the problem now is that I did not no what d future hold whether I we leave her 4 another or not nd secondly since both of our parents object to d relationship is it still nice for me to hold her back from getting married now, knowing fully well that her family hate me and my family hate her, or should I just tell her to move on without me!!!!!

pls don't quote me wrong, I truly love her with all my heart....

pls am really confused now
Re: My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse by doughziay: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
From the way you sound, it shows you don't know what you want. You are skeptical about the future of the relationship, Maybe you may end up marrying her or not you still don't know. And she is saying No to a suitor because of you.

If both parents are against it because of tribal difference, what do you think will happen when you eventually get married.

And maybe you love her mOre cause she is still a Virgin.

Think dude!
Re: My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse by Oluwapresley(m): 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
doughziay:
From the way you sound, it shows you don't know what you want. You are skeptical about the future of the relationship, Maybe you may end up marrying her or not you still don't know. And she is saying No to a suitor because of you.

If both parents are against it because of tribal difference, what do you think will happen when you eventually get married.

And maybe you love her mOre cause she is still a Virgin.

Think dude!

Virgin Ke? baba don already shine o, reason why she asked him to promise her he wouldn't leave her.
Re: My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse by YabaLeftist: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
I need that girl's number to talk some sense into her head. Why wait for a confused man who obviously has no plans whatsoever of marrying you? She'll only have herself to blame eventually.

Mr Man, please set that girl free cos you're not the one for her.
Re: My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse by paddybrown(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
it seems u guys don't understand me....I said I truly love her but d family barrier nd trouble is too much 4 me 2 bear...she can bear it but how can I marry someone dat d family we hate me!!
Re: My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse by paddybrown(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
......u guys should understand my point well

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday *July 17* / Another Naija Guy Got Hook Up To His Sugar Foreign Lover / Responsible, University Graduate,xtian And Good Looking Lady Should Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.