Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Type Of Bus Will Be Good For Haulage Within Short Distances - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Type Of Bus Will Be Good For Haulage Within Short Distances (373 Views)

Trucks For Sale. Different Sizes & Capacities. Suitable For Haulage. 08168995190 / Which Model Of Bus Is Best For Transportating Birds / This is perfect for haulage business. Chat me up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Bus Will Be Good For Haulage Within Short Distances by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good day guys, I have been trying to add buses into my transportation line but I have been confused on which of the buses will serve me well. I will be using it to move goods from Aba to Calabar, Uyo, P.H and Umuahia. I seriously need your professional advice since I have not done it before with a bus. I was thinking of using a Mercedes 608
Re: What Type Of Bus Will Be Good For Haulage Within Short Distances by Kufie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Depends on the size/nature of your goods. How about the Ford Transit? You know, something easier to drive and a little more modern than the 608D

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Bus Will Be Good For Haulage Within Short Distances by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kufie:
Depends on the size/nature of your goods. How about the Ford Transit? You know, something easier to drive and a little more modern than the 608D
Thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2009 Toyota Camry / Lexus Gx460 Chasis For Sale Sale Sale Sale !!!!!!!! ( Pic Available ) / Tokunbo 2005 Mitsubishi Galant ES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.