Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) (25307 Views)

Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party / Ahmad, Nyantakyi, Pinnick And Other Top Dignitaries Attend Weah's Inauguration / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wishing you quick recovery Carl.
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by camelus: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
argob44:
President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick alongside Coach Gernot Rohr visited Wolves and Super Eagles goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme, today in London.

Ikeme was diagnosed with acute leukaemia after returning for pre-season with his Championship club, Wolves.

The goalkeeper is currently undergoing a course of chemotherapy after being diagnosed with acute leukaemia.

Meanwhile, Coach Rohr also visited Chelsea winger, Victor Moses. See photos below

SOURCE: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/07/pinnick-gernot-rohr-visits-carl-ikeme.html

Our number one Keeper the Lord is your strength, Get well soon Bro
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by kenzysmith: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:
Get well soon my handsome crush embarassed

Every time I watch you in the middle of the post, I always imagine you in the middle of my thighs cry

Receive your healing in Jesus' Name! Amen
big ashawo dis mama go done do ashawo tire
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by misspineapple(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Handsome man..Be healed by his grace
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by bewla(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

Every time I watch you in the middle of the post, I always imagine you in the middle of my thighs cry

T what
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Get well soon bro
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by peacockremi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

I will die to give u a head
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Edum13656: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
they should #BringBackOurPlane
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by julioralph(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
good news.
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by stanflex222(f): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

olosho spotted!
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Buffalo2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

Haaaaa! Mo daran

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by linusbnn(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=softwerk post=58451772]Get well soon my handsome crush embarassed

Receive your healing in Jesus' Name! Amen[/quote

Hmmm
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by oxygen247(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=softwerk post=58451772]Get well soon my handsome crush embarassed

Receive your healing in Jesus' Name! Amen.

I like people with good taste
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by ivolt: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
martineverest:
ashawo kobo kobo

nitrogen:

Omo ale re o............shuuuuu!

Joniboi:
Ashewo no be work ooh...Instead of you to pray for him you are imagining him between your thighs. Sighs!

Don't be deceived, he is a guy.
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by RealHaute: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

You're crazy.
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by ukandi1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
jieta:
watin remain for ikeme again, place were different people don enter come out any sugar go remain.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Tecno66: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

You pray make he receive healing, na you need healing and deliverance from careless talk. Visit TB Joshua asap.
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Blonchilli(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Lmaoooo
This is too funny to be annoying grin grin
I swear grin grin after imagining him between her thighs she now wants Jesus to heal him

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by hurjet007(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

Funkeee! Come and see your daughter oo

1 Like

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Blonchilli(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chanchit:

Which kyn post be this tori olorun! After imagining him in the middle of your thighs finish, you come turn prophet tb Joshua, prophesying healing. Na wa o.

But on a serious note, I'm more disappointed in Enyeama, he should have been the first Nigerian to visit him, when all the world leading goal keepers have all taken time to pen a word of encouragement to the guy, I'm still waiting for something from Enyeama. Joe Heart still visited yesterday.
You noticed too. It's Nigerians that kill Nigerians. Prominent goal keepers have paid him visits and he can't even visit one of our own. If Ikeme passes on without his visit my respect for Vincent won't be as it was
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by mathzs(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

pr**k fall on you
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Blonchilli:

I swear grin grin after imagining him between her thighs she now wants Jesus to heal him

Loool! Exactly

1 Like

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Elnida: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

from the back bera grin
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by doe: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
This NFF oga do some bad things for uniben those days!!

argob44:
President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick alongside Coach Gernot Rohr visited Wolves and Super Eagles goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme, today in London.

Ikeme was diagnosed with acute leukaemia after returning for pre-season with his Championship club, Wolves.

The goalkeeper is currently undergoing a course of chemotherapy after being diagnosed with acute leukaemia.

Meanwhile, Coach Rohr also visited Chelsea winger, Victor Moses. See photos below

SOURCE: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/07/pinnick-gernot-rohr-visits-carl-ikeme.html

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by famousdude: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

No decency in this statement. Where is your pride as a woman? You even come out publicly to make this kind of statement.
Remember you will be a wife in the future that is if you are not already. Imaging your husband reading this, how will he fill? Sit down and ponder on that.

It is well with you
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by offishialpablo: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

if u see a post about a woman stealing another woman's husband ,u will come here and make noise.....
r u not indirectly stealing Carl ikeme from his wife too..m.
imagination kill u dia

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Rapture4real(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:

Has the world become so bad as this?Jesus Second Coming is indeed very imminent. How do you reconcile infatuation with praying in Jesus name?
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by 7bullet: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2017
wetin carry moses com here
Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by softwerk(f): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Rapture4real:

Has the world become so bad as this?Jesus Second Coming is indeed very imminent. How do you reconcile infatuation with praying in Jesus name?

How are you sure that rapture has not taking place and you have been left behind

Some people have been raptured from Poverty to Wealth!

How about YOU?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnick And Gernot Rohr Visit Ikeme In London (PHOTO) by Pavarottii(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2017
softwerk:

Wen I say Nigerian guys are pervs. People will say am lying. They left the topic and focused on Ur comment. Thanks for playing the tricks on dem. Nigerian guy can be easily fooled. Just Ur comment got how many reply. If u Give dem d chance. They will even rape you. If u want to be popular on nairaland. And u keep posting things like this. U won't stress urself. Is the pervert boys that will just be quoting u making u popular. Am sure they all ran to Ur profile to look at Ur picture. No be like say any of dem better pass the Ilene guy, broke guys wet no get job, wake up early dey type rubbish. Abeg girl enjoy Ur life and choose how u want to live. You only leave once.

Nigerian guys are pervs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifier: Rwanda Vs Super Eagles (0 - 0) On February 29th 2012 / Tyronne Ebuehi Biography, Age & Lifestyle / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.