Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat (6800 Views)

Get Loans From Etisalat From N1000 To N100,000 Naira Directly To Your Bank Accou / Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat / How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Etisalat Line To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat by Sarhyd(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Etisalat Nigeria has introduced a new loan package called Kwikcash to Assist subscribers who are in need of cash to fund certain ventures or address their issues and pay back consequently.

The Etisalat KwikCash is a creative answer for meet the advance needs of Etisalat Subscribers. It is a portable advance arrangement, that enable you to get to advances of up to N100,000 just by dialing *561# with your Etisalat line and get credited in minutes.

Instructions to GET LOAN VIA KwikCash

✔ First, dial *561#

✔️ Next, take after the USSD menu to ''Request Loan''

✔ Then select favored advance offer

✔️ Now select bank and enter your 10-digit NUBAN

✔ Finally, affirm reimbursement sum and acknowledge terms and conditions.

Instructions to PAY BACK

To pay back the advance you gathered from Etisalat (9Mobile) take after underneath steps:

✔ Dial *561#

✔️ Follow the USSD menu to ''Pay Loan''

✔ Select favored installment alternative

✔️ Follow the directions as needs be

✔️ Repayment is instantly prepared

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS LOAN?

Yes. All Etisalat endorsers are qualified to acquire so long you have etisalat sim.

Re: Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat by Sarhyd(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is actually somehow to me though, but just had to share.
Is this a way to get money from the public for their problem.
Re: Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat by Ajewealth123(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
In cash or in card?
I just don't know how to start laughing
Re: Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat by Ajewealth123(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
In cash or in card?
I just don't know how to start laughing
For Nigeria when we don't operate a credit card

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried About These Messages? / Challenge - Guess What Smartphone Took These Pictures (TECNO CAMON 15) / SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.