Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos (4580 Views)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Few y

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by spacetacular(f): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emmoa:
Few years back ,I have always had sex and eating sometimes in the dream. I always had terrible dreams. Cobwebs attack me physically and in d dream. I dont believe in moving from church to church because there are so many fake Pastors . I decided to fast and pray seriously sometimes last year(6 to 6) for 5 days. Then I was attacked in d dream and I shouted Jesus for d first time in my dream since d whole time started. I was happy bcus I tot I hv been delivered. The whole thing continued after some days.I noticed it bcomes worst each time I pray.I hv attended deliverance in MFM and God expelled all I ate in d dream.I was purging and I felt light after d deliverance service. A woman cursed me in d dream last year and she said " I vow to make d end of ur life miserable" .I always see myself in former house. Since a year now, sex in d dream has reduced very well and they now focus in feeding me everyday in d dream. Sometimes, a spiritual hand will put in directly in my stomach( without me eating in d dream. ) . I now have some growths in my belly(big one). My muscles are shrinking. My health is in total disorder. Please I need a true man of God to understand my pains and deliver me . I think every day and am not happy. This is true story. My name Is Emmanuel. I would hv shared my facebook profile but I dont know if its necessary

Hi read your plea and as a medical practitioner I wish to ask a few questions.

1. How old are you and when did you begin noticing these growths and related symptoms?

2. Have you carried out any medical tests to see if the growth or your medical condition is identifiable?

3. Since you said you have growths in your stomach are they causing you pain or discomfort?

4. How is your appetite?

5. How is your bowel movement? Do you pass out anything along with your excreta?

6. Do you hurt when you pee?

Can you provide a picture of your stomach since you said the growth is big?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
spacetacular:

Hi read your plea and as a medical practitioner I wish to ask a few questions.

1. How old are you and when did you begin noticing these growths and related symptoms?

2. Have you carried out any medical tests to see if the growth or your medical condition is identifiable?

3. Since you said you have growths in your stomach are they causing you pain or discomfort?

4. How is your appetite?

5. How is your bowel movement? Do you pass out anything along with your excreta?

6. Do you hurt when you pee?

Can you provide a picture of your stomach since you said the growth is big?
I am 24 years. It started August 2016. I hv not done test. My appetite is normal.No discharge with excreta. I pee normally,no pain.I feel little pain wen I press d growth
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by isidiwent: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Read and meditate on 15 chapters of the Bible everyday. Do it for 12 days. In that 12 days, every 12am in the night, pray for 30minutes, saying, "I command my spirit man to stop eating in the dream world in Jesus name".. "I command my penis to stop having sex in the dream world in Jesus name" , "I am married to Jesus & Jesus my Maker is my husband". Use this word also "it is written, man shall not live by bread alone"

Again, whenever you dream of eating, take a cup of water, sanctify it with the blood if Jesus, read Genesis 1:1-4 on it, take a prayer in your phone of olukoya, kumuyi, Adeboye, oyedepo or Paul enenche & put on the cup of water, facing the phone speaker on the cup of water. Drink the water too. Do in faith for 30 days, you will be completely free.

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by isidiwent: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Drink the water too

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
isidiwent:
Read and meditate on 15 chapters of the Bible everyday. Do it for 12 days. In that 12 days, every 12am in the night, pray for 30minutes, saying, "I command my spirit man to stop eating in the dream world in Jesus name".. "I command my penis to stop having sex in the dream world in Jesus name" , "I am married to Jesus & Jesus my Maker is my husband". Use this word also "it is written, man shall not live by bread alone"

Again, whenever you dream of eating, take a cup of water, sanctify it with the blood if Jesus, read Genesis 1:1-4 on it, take a prayer in your phone of olukoya, kumuyi, Adeboye, oyedepo or Paul enenche & put on the cup of water, facing the phone speaker on the cup of water. Drink the water too. Do in faith for 30 days, you will be completely free.
.Thank you very much for your help. God bless you. Amen
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by spacetacular(f): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emmoa:
I am 24 years. It started August 2016. I hv not done test. My appetite is normal.No discharge with excreta. I pee normally,no pain.I feel little pain wen I press d growth

First of all I want to assure you that I am a believer in our Lord Jesus but medically I need to have details especially since it is my field.

If you could I would want you to stand before a mirror and take a picture of your stomach area with your hand over the general area of the growth and area of discomfort.

Can you do that?

2 Likes

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by judedwriter(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emmoa:
Few years back ,I have always had sex and eating sometimes in the dream. I always had terrible dreams. Cobwebs attack me physically and in d dream. I dont believe in moving from church to church because there are so many fake Pastors . I decided to fast and pray seriously sometimes last year(6 to 6) for 5 days. Then I was attacked in d dream and I shouted Jesus for d first time in my dream since d whole time started. I was happy bcus I tot I hv been delivered. The whole thing continued after some days.I noticed it bcomes worst each time I pray.I hv attended deliverance in MFM and God expelled all I ate in d dream.I was purging and I felt light after d deliverance service. A woman cursed me in d dream last year and she said " I vow to make d end of ur life miserable" .I always see myself in former house. Since a year now, sex in d dream has reduced very well and they now focus in feeding me everyday in d dream. Sometimes, a spiritual hand will put in directly in my stomach( without me eating in d dream. ) . I now have some growths in my belly(big one). My muscles are shrinking. My health is in total disorder. Please I need a true man of God to understand my pains and deliver me . I think every day and am not happy. This is true story. My name Is Emmanuel. I would hv shared my facebook profile but I dont know if its necessary
Every midnight is full of spiritual battles! Especially between 12-3am. Even if you do deliverance 100x and fail to pray well at midnight, you will still often face attacks. Read the word, confess the word, praise and pray at midnight. Many believers are suffering unnecessarily today because they fail to pray at night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
spacetacular:

First of all I want to assure you that I am a believer in our Lord Jesus but medically I need to have details especially since it is my field.

If you could I would want you to stand before a mirror and take a picture of your stomach area with your hand over the general area of the growth and area of discomfort.

Can you do that?
Okay I will
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Kunmius(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wake up at midnight (from 12am - 3am)

Sing praise and worship

Read Psalm 51 and ask for forgiveness of sin

Get some water

Read psalm 119, 23 ,27 and 4 into the water and now declare the following into the water (each 7 times)

1. Holy ghost fire possess this water,
2. blood of jesus possess this water,
3. power of redemption possess this water,
3. power of deliverance possess this water,
4. power of restoration possess this water,

Then lastly, raise the water up, say because I believe in the blood of jesus, I covert this water into blood of jesus.

Drink the water  

Prayer points:

• Every deposit of night caterers,witchcraft and evil arrow in my life, I shake u off, I purge you out, come out by fire. 

• Holy ghost fire, arise and set every strong hold and source of powers, the messenger and sender of these evil deposit on fire in the name of Jesus. 

• My body,spirit and soul, I hereby command you to purge out every deposit of night caterers, evil deposit out now by fire

6 Likes

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emmoa:
Okay I will

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emmoa:

Pls visit the hospital asap. Your bad health wasn't caused by the food you ate in your dreams, the sex u had in ur dream or the innocent cobwebs of that gentle spider you entered. Rather, it is causrd by the negative meanings you gave to all those things you encountered earlier. Assuming this passage of the doctufos has been seen by you earlier, you may not have worried or depressed yourself into this state of ill health. However, it isn't over yet. Make yourself psychologically strong and ARISE AGAIN! You are in charge!

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by OtemAtum: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls visit the hospital asap. Your bad health wasn't caused by the food you ate in your dreams, the sex u had in ur dream or the innocent cobwebs of that gentle spider you entered. Rather, it is caused by the negative meanings you gave to all those things you encountered earlier.

DOCTUFOS: Ikilo 4:1-25

1. This is for you, teenagers, for you should know it before you clock the age of twenty, so that you do not fall into the errors which shall ruin your life.
2. In your teenage years, you shall experience any or all of these things which I shall mention; you shall have wet dreams, dreaming of sex in your sleep.
3. You shall see yourself flying in your dream when you are seeking freedom from your parents. You shall see yourself eating in the dream also. And sometimes, when you have passed out of a school, you shall see yourself there again in your dream with you past classmates.
4. And your pastors and parents shall interprete your natural dreams to you in a demonized way. For all the elements of your dreams shall be demonized and the messages which they carry shall be turned into scary imagery for you to contend for the rest of your life.
5. Now hear the interpretation of your pastors and religious parents: you have spiritual husband or wife, that is why you have those sex in your dream. You shall have need of deliverance.
6. You are being possessed of the devil, therefore you fly in your dreams. You shall have need of deliverance. You eat in your dreams, therefore you shall have need of deliverance, for the food which you eat in your dreams are not ordinary but demonic.
7. You saw yourself in your former school with your past schoolmates? This is a sign of backwardness, therefore you shall have need of deliverance.
8. Now this is the beginning of fear for a teenager. But this is not supposed to be.
9. Now the truth of the matter is this: all those dreams are the works of nature and there is nothing to fear about them. For when you have wet dreams as a teenager, it is a sign of your sexual maturity.
10. And it is a message of the chemical changes in your body.
11. And when you fly in your dreams, it is a feeling of what your mind desires while you were awake; for you, thinking that your parents are overprotective, have desired freedom deep down your mind.
12. And the freedom which you could not have in real life has nature given to you in your dream such that you found yourself defying gravity by flying. And you have great joy while you are in the dream, but when you wake up, your religious parents and Pastors destroyed your joy for you.
13. And the dream whereby you eat is a representation of the ideas which flows into your mind while you were awake. Now, this calls for deeper thoughts, rather than getting scared. For if you eat in your dream, it is a call to you by nature that you should digest certain good ideas and work upon them.
14. For teenage minds are capable of achieving great success if they work upon their ideas.
15. Now also, when you dream of seeing yourself again in the school where you have left, this is a call for reflection. For it is only a dream revealing the photo album of your life to you. For your past classmates are missing you and you are missing them also. Therefore nature has brought them into your memory again through dreams.
16. Therefore be happy when you have such dreams. For nature have made it possible for you to see them again after a long while.
17. Now this goes to those who got their successes at the late hours. For he who got admission into the University after trying for many times, hear this; and for you who got a job when you have tried for several times, listen to this. And you who did freedom ceremony after learning a craft, you should know this;
18. You might dream and see yourself go late to an examination. And when you wake up, you panic, saying, the witches and wizards are after me. I say, no. There are no witches or wizards after you, but nature has revealed your emotions to you.
19. For in your waking state, you ponder upon your late success and then you dream of it in another form, taking the shape of going late to an examination or an interview as the case may be.
20. Now this goes to everyone who dreams of a relative or a friend dying. Check your relationship with the person who died in the dream and you can tell if you should take the dream literally or not.
21. For the dreams of death of a friend or relatives are not often literal, but symbolic. For death in dreams could mean change and transformation in reality. Therefore when you dream of your relatives dying, do not panic. For it could be a sign of your distance from the person.
22. For if you are not as close as before to that friend or relative, nature brings to you such dreams of death. This is for you to amend your relationship again.
23. And even some shall see themselves beheading such friend or relative in a dream and they fear that it might happen in reality. But I tell you, it shall not happen. For this is only a picture of how you have distanced yourself from such friend or relative when you could have easily reached to him or her through the Internet and such like.
24. Therefore whenever you have such dream, send a message to such person, saying I love you and I am missing you. But the pastors and religious leaders shall interprete such dream to you in a scary manner. And your problems shall begin from there if you are not aware of this truth.
25. For so have many before you been destroyed by the things which they were told.

Assuming this passage of the doctufos has been seen by you earlier, you may not have worried or depressed yourself into this state of ill health. woman cursing you in your dream is not real, your brain made it up, etc. However, it isn't over yet. Make yourself psychologically strong and ARISE AGAIN! You are in charge!
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by spacetacular(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Emmoa post=58461080][/quote]

Ok I have seen your diagram and points of interest.

I now would want you to go to a hospital and run these tests below.

1. Abdominal X-ray

This is to check for any intestinal narrowing or obstruction, which can be a medical emergency.

2. Ultrasound

This will rule out diseases in abdominal organs such as the liver, gall bladder or pancreas

3. CT Scan or MRI

This is to determine if there are any complications this has caused such as fistulas or abscesses.

4. Colonoscopy

Personally I have my suspicions which is why I included this test. Do not be alarmed. Just do as instructed.

Do this quickly.

3 Likes

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by spacetacular(f): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emmoa:

I would also wish to ask if you often feel tired or have rashes on your body or sores in your mouth or bouts of fever.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emmoa:
.Thank you very much for your help. God bless you. Amen
Satanic deposits via eating in the dream, spirit wife and the spirit of backwardness. You need laying of hands and thorough spiritual work.

Take the scriptural passages here seriously. I also advice you get 'Prayer Rain' by Dr DK Olukoya, pray the prayer against 'Evil dream food', but don't forget, for God's sake go for deliverance and laying of hands.

Also pray between 12 and 3am, and ask God to expose the source of the battles. When you know the source, you can know how to direct your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Wilgrea7(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
i won't give you the whole “read this scripture and that scripture" so I'll go straight to the point.... you need to eliminate FEAR... Yes.. that's one of the major things holding you down.. fear.. its fear that makes you weak in the spirit world.. eliminate fear.. a lot of spiritual attacks are less effective if you aren't afraid.. also, dwell on love.. it wards off negative entities from you.. try and practice consciousness in your dream... being conscious of the dream... a.k.a lucid dreaming.. since you're a Christian, you can pray too

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Gcares(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op peace be with you, do a thorough health check up as advised. Go on YouTube search for the teaching of Derek prince. May the Spirit of the christ help you to find freedom from all that's troubling your life through his teaching. It helped in my own trying times. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gcares:
Op peace be with you, do a thorough health check up as advised. Go on YouTube search for the teaching of Derek prince. May the Spirit of the christ help you to find freedom from all that's troubling your life through his teaching. It helped in my own trying times. Shalom.
Thank you. I have listened to few of his messages. I knew him recently
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by obinna58(m): 12:16am On Jul 15, 2017
U just suffering urself, I was once like u though, I started considering atheism when I understood that dreams are illusions u created by urself and can as well be stoped if u wish to upgrade ur lifestyle
to control\hack dreams it's required much focus and serious determination based on what u wish to Let appear\disappear in dreams
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by hardasan(f): 4:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Emmoa:

This is a very small case.
Are you in lagos?
If yes, there is a program that you need to attend next week at Gbagada. In that church, I have seen a mad man that ran in during deliverance service get healed, just this week, a dumb girl began to talk.
PM me if you need details.
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by orunto27: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Go for general medical check up. Pray farvently on the Results and you are healed IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by temi4fash(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
hardasan:

This is a very small case.
Are you in lagos?
If yes, there is a program that you need to attend next week at Gbagada. In that church, I have seen a mad man that ran in during deliverance service get healed, just this week, a dumb girl began to talk.
PM me if you need details.

Since its a general programme.

Why don't you share the address of the place..

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by hardasan(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
temi4fash:

Since its a general programme.

Why don't you share the address of the place..

Christ Approved Ministry
33, Onasanya street ladilak Bariga (near gbagada phase 2 carnal)

Wednesday & Thursday ( 19th - 20th July 2017) : 5-8pm
Friday ( 21st July 2017) : Night vigil

Apart from next week,
Tuesdays 10am - 2pm : counselling
Tuesdays 7pm - 9pm: evening program
Wednesdays 10:30am - 3pm : deliverance
Thursdays 11am - 3pm : Prophetic service
Every 1st and 3rd friday of the month: Vigil

On a lighter note:
Anybody that wants to go should pm me so I can be available that day, if pastor pray for. You and the thing doing you goes, you owe me 10k oooo. That's why I must be there to see with my korokoro eyes so nobody can cheat me grin
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Gcares(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Emmoa:
Thank you. I have listened to few of his messages. I knew him recently
You welcome. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Chubhie: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2017
obinna58:
U just suffering urself, I was once like u though, I started considering atheism when I understood that dreams are illusions u created by urself and can as well be stoped if u wish to upgrade ur lifestyle
to control\hack dreams it's required much focus and serious determination based on what u wish to Let appear\disappear in dreams
Wanted to type similar thing until I saw your post.in addition, he should raise his vibrations and rewire his mind. That woman that appeared in his mind promising to make his existence miserable dealt a huge physiological blow to his mind. His mind and body are basically working towards fulfilling that cancerous mental picture he still holds.

He must fight simultaneously on the medical and mental front. A medical doctor and a renounced psychologist.
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Chubhie:

Wanted to type similar thing until I saw your post.in addition, he should raise his vibrations and rewire his mind. That woman that appeared in his mind promising to make his existence miserable dealt a huge physiological blow to his mind. His mind and body are basically working towards fulfilling that cancerous mental picture he still holds.

He must fight simultaneously on the medical and mental front. A medical doctor and a renounced psychologist.

Perfect explanation. Gone are the days when I also didn't know my mission on earth, when I didn't know that living a physical and psychological life is the best on the planet earth, I also usually see a woman in my dream. And my problems worsened. I call Jesus in my dreams, yet there isn't any physical change, until the day I encountered Eartum in my dream and every mystery was explained to me. "Live a psychological life on a physical earth," he said to me and since then I became a problem solver, rather than a problem haver. I hope the OP Won't remain deluded for too long before facing life psychologically.
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by GoodMuyis(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Pls visit the hospital asap. Your bad health wasn't caused by the food you ate in your dreams, the sex u had in ur dream or the innocent cobwebs of that gentle spider you entered. Rather, it is caused by the negative meanings you gave to all those things you encountered earlier.

Assuming this passage of the doctufos has been seen by you earlier, you may not have worried or depressed yourself into this state of ill health. woman cursing you in your dream is not real, your brain made it up, etc. However, it isn't over yet. Make yourself psychologically strong and ARISE AGAIN! You are in charge!

But you spoil the show with your doctufos

Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Emmoa(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2017
spacetacular:

I would also wish to ask if you often feel tired or have rashes on your body or sores in your mouth or bouts of fever.
I feel tired and theres is rashes on my right hand
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by OtemAtum: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

But you spoil the show with your doctufos
Explain how? cheesy
Re: It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos by Chubhie: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Perfect explanation. Gone are the days when I also didn't know my mission on earth, when I didn't know that living a physical and psychological life is the best on the planet earth, I also usually see a woman in my dream. And my problems worsened. I call Jesus in my dreams, yet there isn't any physical change, until the day I encountered Eartum in my dream and every mystery was explained to me. "Live a psychological life on a physical earth," he said to me and since then I became a problem solver, rather than a problem haver. I hope the OP Won't remain deluded for too long before facing life psychologically.
Is Eartum your higher self? What other mysteries are you willing to share openly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? / Has Your Faith In God Or Religion Ever Been Seriously Challenged? / Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.