Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Be Rich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be Rich (525 Views)

If U Notice These 12signs In Your Life Then, U Will Be Rich And Successful / Signs You're Are Going To Be Rich And Successful / How To Be Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Rich by ekele99(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
1) Everyone Starts With Nothing

It was a real shock to me when I found out that that virtually everyone who is successful in America started with little or nothing. Less than 1% of financially successful Americans started off with a family inheritance of any kind. Almost all financial success has been achieved in one generation. The wealthiest man in America is 42 year old Bill Gates, who dropped out of Harvard to start his own business at the age of twenty.

Fortunately, there is plenty of guidance around you to help you to achieve financial independence. You read numerous rags to riches stories in books and magazines, and hear about them in the lives of people you know directly or indirectly. There are hundreds of thousands, and even millions of people, who have started from nothing and made it to the top financially.

There are more ideas and information at your fingertips on how to achieve financial independence than you could ever apply if you lived a hundred life times.

You can dramatically increase the probability of achieving financial success by applying the principle of emulation in your activities. This principle says, “You will be successful in proportion to which you find out what other successful people are doing, and then do the same things yourself over and over again.” This is such a simple and obvious success formula that most people overlook it completely. They try to reinvent the wheel. They attempt to succeed in a career or in business without thoroughly studying the other successful people in that field. They refuse to learn from the experience of others.

Continue here
Www.wealth9ja.com.ng
Re: How To Be Rich by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
I jus hope u rich b4 u teach me hw 2 b rich.

(1) (Reply)

why digital skills is a priority for Nigerian youths / How Many Years Will I Serve In The Military Before I Will Be Promoted / If You Can’t Find A Spouse Who Supports Your Career, Stay Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.