Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos (51950 Views)

Police Attack Alaba Peters, Lagos Community Leader With Axe - Picture / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) / Robbers Break Into A House In Delta, Break Gateman's Head With Axe(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by doskie(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
veekid:
Na dem Davido guy
davido keh? a soft kid
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
michaellondon:
Dear Hard men,

Why don't you ask those jew men who arrested you to free you?

Why dont you use your 147 on them?

Why don't you call your third eye, kpowai, butcher or Chief priest to bail you

See how they displayed your 7 on the ground?

Why are you keeping faces of regrets and worries? Hard men don't cry remember?

Have you told the police that you are an SM that has fallen plenty beast?

Have you told them you won the last scores you counted with KKK, Eiye or Vikings?

Did you echo dodorima to the cops?

How come baba korofo refused to guide and protect you?

Cultism does not pay. . .if you ever get out of this, give your life to Christ. He is the only saviour

For you to know this much you were once a member undecided
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by jlauren2006: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Baddest69:
undecided Davido's boys
Awon ngba ngba 7
Awon wankolo no dey game
Na Badoo people like u... Ur head like crayfish.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by jerryBoss1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
Burna Boy go bail 'em grin
Na buccaneer Burna be Ooo
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by chigo003(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
For some places; skulls and other human parts for dee with them.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
jerryBoss1:
Na buccaneer Burna be Ooo
Ju
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by opusingi: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=michaellondon post=58463386]Dear Hard men,
Why don't you ask those jew men who arrested you to free you?
Why dont you use your 147 on them?
Why don't you call your third eye, kpowai, butcher or Chief priest to bail you
See how they displayed your 7 on the ground?
Why are you keeping faces of regrets and worries? Hard men don't cry remember?
Have you told the police that you are an SM that has fallen plenty beast?
Have you told them you won the last scores you counted wi

once a hard man always a hardman.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by kernel505: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
ecoeco:
Developers

#Eco99#
Danny Crane and Sauce Kid's fans.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by jd3trice(m): 1:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by mevisbleek: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Franzinni:
They will say yorubas are thiefs... Ncan, what is the development?

THE DEVELOPMENT IS THAT YOU SHOULD STOP BEING A RACIST ABI TRIBALIST. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES SPOILING NIGERIA WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HATE COMMENTS AND WHAT NOT. I CRY FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE CONSIDERED THE LEADERS OF TOMMORROW. I AM USING ALL CAPS COS I AM MAD AT YOU, WELL, ITS ALL GOOD. YOU CAN RESPOND WITH ALL THOSE YOUR CHILDISH COMMENTS, AFTERALL NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

Stay Blessed..
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by oneman1988: 4:29am On Jul 15, 2017
FORGIVENESS IS A SIN. KILL DEM ALL COS THEY HAVE KILLED MANY ITS THEIR OWN TIME TO DIE. USELESS COROFOS
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Royaljustice: 4:54am On Jul 15, 2017
so unfortunate how lack of knowledge has limited most young fox. I just pray they are not victim of the Nigerian police movie. may God mercy speak for them that will genuinely repent.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 15, 2017
opusingi:
[/quote][quote author=jd3trice post=58468416]This man dey game!

You don't need to be a member to know all these. If you want to know the mind of a cultist, all these things are in the internet/Facebook, just go to any NBM forum and read them. The little boys they co-opt into these cults can no longer hide their codes again. It is on display I every NBM forum.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 15, 2017
jd3trice:
This man dey game!

You don't need to be a member to know all these. If you want to know the mind of a cultist, all these things are in the internet/Facebook, just go to any NBM forum and read them. The little boys they co-opt into these cults can no longer hide their codes again. It is on display I every NBM forum.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2017
ecoeco:

Developers

#Eco99#

Your bro David OBO nko?
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Franzinni: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2017
mevisbleek:

THE DEVELOPMENT IS THAT YOU SHOULD STOP BEING A RACIST ABI TRIBALIST. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES SPOILING NIGERIA WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HATE COMMENTS AND WHAT NOT. I CRY FOR NIGERIA BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE CONSIDERED THE LEADERS OF TOMMORROW. I AM USING ALL CAPS COS I AM MAD AT YOU, WELL, ITS ALL GOOD. YOU CAN RESPOND WITH ALL THOSE YOUR CHILDISH COMMENTS, AFTERALL NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

Stay Blessed..
good morning, i have been laughing for a minute since i saw your coment, what an irony.. Well i guess the only reason why you are " MAD" literally, is becasue you are a tribalist on the recieving end, and you feel a type of way becasue, i dont see you runing around trying to show people how high your horse is.. But if truly you are not biased in anyway, kudos to you.. But i doubt it!

Thanks for the blessing tho.. God bless you too my brother.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Baddest69(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2017
jlauren2006:
Na Badoo people like u... Ur head like crayfish.
lmao
20 naira fall on you
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Caseless: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Some very disappointed Madibas go they fume for these casted WM.
these guys arrested na obote.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by HARYORBAMZ(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
wunmi590:
BREAKING NEWS:

*Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo*

It has been confirmed by BBC this morning that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has finally handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo at the early hours of this morning at London where the President is currently resting.

This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.

According to the Media Adviser to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria
Funny you
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Alexis0147(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2017
if you happen to die in , never worry we will meet again...Aye Axemen!
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by moonla: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Egede men no worry Davido go locate una
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by moonla: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Egede men no worry Davido go locate una
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
ABLE BODIED MEN! CHEST BEATING BARBARIANS... smiley
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Halo22: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Axemen always forming that nothing would happen with this their 7/7 jolly. Well na dem know shaa. They men should try and see them through.
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by wunmi590(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
HARYORBAMZ:

Funny you

Abi now grin
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Pro2makx(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
SAY NO TO CULTISM!

Yet they won't listen
You don renounce first?
I have not seen your own NO
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Pro2makx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Joeson007:
Ayes.
You need JESUS.. Cultism no dey pay

Ayes is not a secret cult.
What is it?
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by oluwadiyar: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2017
��there is no country in the world with no cultist,, and they dnt get arested like nigeria own,,tired of nija........ south africa thinx on my mind
Re: Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
I know one this guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) / Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.