Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs (1765 Views)

Police Recruitment: ‘candidates Don’t Know Names Of Nigeria President, CJN’ / Interview Invite .....pls Help Confirm The Addresses If Its Legit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
I don't know if there's any similar thread here that keeps the records of all fake jobs. If there is, the mods may close this one.

Since these scammers are having a rebirth, it's good we are not left behind. This thread should serve as a place for providing addresses of all scam and criminal jobs.

Some job seekers have escaped kidnappers who tried to lure them with jobs. Let's help others and ourselves from falling into the hands of these menace to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
1. DOVEGREEN

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on Sat.15/7/17 by 12pm @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO1
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by fabregas04(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
I appreciate your idea @OP.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by keko14: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sequel to your application, OHC now considers for an interview at 20 Baale street, Agboroko bus-stop, along Iyana-iba -- Iba road. 10th July, @ 9am prompt. For any enquiry Call Ref :-)Abraham 09027880***
and the day I go catch the Abraham only God know weti go happen.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2017
REF: JOBMART.NG
You have been Succesfully Scheduled for an INTERVIEW with T. PLATFORM @ No 2 Akin Osiyemi street, off Allen Ave Opposite Sterling bank plc, Ikeja Lagos on Tuesday 18th July, 2017. Time: 9 a.m prompt. Please check your mail for more details. REGARDS.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Another Fake.

Sequel to your application for the position of a CSR and submission of your CV to our online job portal, you are hereby invited for an interview on Tuesday 18th July, 2017 by 9:00 am at GRANDLEAD HERITAGE, No 5, Surulere Industrial Estate, 3rd Floor, University Press Building, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Gosj01(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
1. Based on your profile, you are selected for Assessment on TUE. 02/05/017 by 9am at 98, Palm-avenue, Hill-star hospital building, Mushin, Lagos. 070**

2. Hello ... This is to inform you that the management of Supreme Nigeria Limited approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Wednesday 17/05/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909**
www.snl.com
RC: 425/MPT

3. COBOL INT'L invites you for an interview with the C.E.O on Monday,22/5/17 by 9am at 11,Monilola Oyeyinka Street,Off Ajibade Babatola Junction,Airport Road,Ajao Estate Junction,Lagos.

4. Good morning ex koper Go****.am ** ** c**,with code no,ED/16A/2***,Edo state,i work with NIG AGIP OIL COMPANY,are U in port harcourt now,if yes call me now now employment is going on.

You are invited for interview at our branch office 98 hillstar building palm avenue mushin Lagos tomorrow thursday 13/07/2017 by 9am in the morning your Ref HR/61

6. NIFIMEs invites you for job test/interview as a credit officer on Tue 20/6/17 8am @ 2nd Floor 33,Lagos Rd Beside FIRS Building, Benson B/Stop Ikd, Lagos. 080**, 081**

Based on CV review,You've been considered for an interview by12pm on SAT 1/7 at 2 Sunday Str off Ikorodu Road,Palmgrove B/stop,Lagos dovegreenglobalservices.com

8. Fortune Careers Ltd invites you for Career Chat by 9am MON 26/06/17@192,Ikorodu Rd, beside Firstbank, Palmgrove Lagos,081**. FC/55/FM. Http:///n89p

Oga o...

3 Likes

Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
^^^Well done, bro.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sequel to your application for the position of a CSR and submission of your CV to our online job portal, you are hereby invited for an interview tomorrow Friday 21th July, 2017 by 9:00 am at GRANDLEAD HERITAGE, No 5, Surulere Industrial Estate, 3rd Floor, University Press Building, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.

www.grandleadheritage.org

Best regards.
Career Gems HR.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by senator1145: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
MG Nig Shortlist you 1057215 for an Oral Assessment with the Hr Executives at 5, Oke close, off Olayiwola Str, Oregun Police Post Ikeja. Fri 21-7-17 8am

Anyone got this?
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Due to your response to our vacancy post on facebook(ROCKLAND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY), you are sheduled for an interview on Saturday 29th of July, 2017 by 9:00am @N011 Monilola Oyeyinka Street, Off Ajibade Babatola Junction, Ajao Estate, Lagos State. Come with your C.V.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by emynike2001(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
1. DOVEGREEN

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on Sat.15/7/17 by 12pm @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO1

MY guy i got this message just now 3pm friday 28TH JULY 2017, so this guys are fake, immediately i got it i had to screen it here immediately, what was your experience like with them.

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on SAT 29 /7/17 by 12pm @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO1
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
emynike2001:

MY guy i got this message just now 3pm friday 28TH JULY 2017, so this guys are fake, immediately i got it i had to screen it here immediately, what was your experience like with them.

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on SAT 29 /7/17 by 12pm @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO1

They are GNLD people. They'd give you a boring lecture and then ask you to deposit some money to become an agent.

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by fabregas04(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Due to your response to our vacancy post on facebook(ROCKLAND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY), you are sheduled for an interview on Saturday 29th of July, 2017 by 9:00am @N011 Monilola Oyeyinka Street, Off Ajibade Babatola Junction, Ajao Estate, Lagos State. Come with your C.V.
its pure GNLD, they change name every now and then. Type d full address on NL search box and see for yourself.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by fabregas04(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
emynike2001:

GNLD since 1900, bn there before.

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
fabregas04:
its pure GNLD, they change name every now and then. Type d full address on NL search box and see for yourself.
Yeah.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who knows where I will see a good herbalist?? I need to swear for these people!! I attended, they gave me fake job letter to submit at NB(9ja brewies) with my borrowed 5k and even demanded 10% of my salary for the first one month!! they told me the salary is 70k

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on SAT 24 /7/17 by 12pm @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
john4reala:
Who knows where I will see a good herbalist?? I need to swear for these people!! I attended, they gave me fake job letter to submit at NB(9ja brewies) with my borrowed 5k and even demanded 10% of my salary for the first one month!! they told me the salary is 70k

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on SAT 24 /7/17 by 12pm @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO1
Lol. Forgive them, bro. I know it's hard and annoying. For now let's try and make sure other people don not fall.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
After the review of all CV's,You have been selected for an INTERVIEW in our office on Mon. 31st July,2017 by 9am prompt at 98, Palm Avenue, Hillstar building beside Methodist church, Mushin Lagos.
Thanks MD ICON NIG.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by emynike2001(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
fabregas04:
GNLD since 1900, bn there before.
Hahahahaha, THANKS brother.
Nice job, thank God for this thread.
Re: Thread For The Addresses And Changing Names Of All Fake Jobs by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
The same people, different name.

PLEASANT MORNING

Sequel to your application is our pleasure to inform that a client is interested in your profile. 
You are hereby shortlisted for a TEST/JOB brief with GERALDPLUS LTD.

Venue: 95 Ikorodu Road Fadeyi bus stop, fadeyi. Lagos state

Time: 9am

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, and your CV

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Ace Solicitors Fresh Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Latest Job Vacancies At British American Tobacco, 13th September, 2018 / Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited Awka Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.