Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is MMM Still Paying? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM Still Paying? (3573 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Last week at my department, a friend called my attention to someone still on the MMM scheme and we both laughed while he narrated how a friend lost over 200k after borrowing 60k form him to complete that sum in order to invest in MMM last year after the scheme froze.

Someone alerted me of joining MMM last week and is going to invest a whooping sum of 450k shocked and already have invested almost 100k.. My question now is, Is MMM still paying?? I cannot cry for somebody oh
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by makforex(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Go and ask google! See as he dey call 450k whooping money as if it has anything to do with mmm.go and watch mmm testimonials video and and see what is called whooping money pple dey put for mmm.this is rubbish post! Be guided!!!

8 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Stupid Fvckface, Pls don't PH. We don't even need you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
makforex:
Go and ask google! See as he dey call 450k whooping money as if it has anything to do with mmm.go and watch mmm testimonials video and and see what is called whooping money pple dey put for mmm.this is rubbish post! Be guided!!!

Bet wait oh, I didn't commit any crime by asking a simple question na. I just need to know how valid the claim of them paying is.

6 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
fifty:
Stupid Fvckface, Pls don't PH. We don't even need you.

Oponu, who said I was going to Port Harcourt tongue

5 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by arizona20: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
JOIN OUR GROUP THROUGH THE LINK AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MMM

hattps:///Alx0Ok7v9JI5Ztx0x2Cx19
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Vicboi1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Last week at my department, a friend called my attention to someone still on the MMM scheme and we both laughed while he narrated how a friend lost over 200k after borrowing 60k form him to complete that sum in order to invest in MMM last year after the scheme froze.

Someone alerted me of joining MMM last week and is going to invest a whooping sum of 450k shocked and already have invested almost 100k.. My question now is, Is MMM still paying?? I cannot cry for somebody oh
yes sir MMM is still pay here is my proof

7 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Vicboi1:

yes sir MMM is still pay here is my proof

Thank you Sir.
Please can you guide me on the process?
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by FX(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

It is hot now. It is paying seriously. I collected 390k last week. Check my topics I posted last week. You will see proofs

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by lgboks(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

Thank you Sir.
Please can you guide me on the process?
if you really serious and not joking, then hit me up on whatsapp or call me.... Would be glad to help. 08036491102
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Vicboi1(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

Thank you Sir. Please can you guide me on the process?
pls can you contact me on 09034785009
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by imagrg(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2017
GHWX NKo?
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by MCLION1(f): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Anyone interested in doing MMM, should pm me via 08066790316. MMM is paying very well now oooo.
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by yemigunju: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2017
MMM is faster than ever
contact 08065062061
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by snofay(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Paying like Neva before..my downline just gh 1.2 million
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
If u re interested on who to guide u to register pm on 08089444540
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by wahles(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Wana sell ma account wit 36k init# quote me if interested
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
I yam not understanding this thing very well again oh... Why are people selling their accounts too and everyone is willing to epp.

dominique push it to the front page so more light would be shed on this topic

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by nonny1212: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
I yam not understanding this thing very well again oh... Why are people selling their accounts too and everyone is willing to epp.

MUMU! you are looking for cheap popularity. push it to front-page ur head!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by richinvestor: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

oponu Nie........is it a must u participate?.......olofo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
nonny1212:
MUMU! you are looking for cheap popularity. push it to front-page ur head!
richinvestor:
oponu Nie........is it a must u participate?.......olofo
but na simple questions d guy ask. y not answer d dude instead of attack. Mmm is doing well and still pple dey sell accounts and u guiders are falling on each other for a prey to catch haha

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by richinvestor: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
sneider9:
but na simple questions d guy ask. y not answer d dude instead of attack. Mmm is doing well and still pple dey sell accounts and u guiders are falling on each other for a prey to catch haha
his question has already been answered....so, I dnt knw which silly answers he needs again that he is calling mod to push to fp...i knw his plan is to create panic... D guy na timewaster

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
sneider9:

You have sense jare...

If there is money in mmm as you all say, what's the cause of selling accounts? Money isn't easy come by naa

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

You have sense jare...

If there is money in mmm as you all say, what's the cause of selling accounts? Money isn't easy come by naa
but u too learn to mind ur bizness
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
All of una wey dey drop contact, this persin is not a member nor does he plan to belong. He is still in the THOMAS stage. Someday his eyes will be opened, But that day clearly hasnt come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by mamatwiny(f): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yes... Join my Whatsapp group for more:

https:///9EiGoZp4LQ10DKJUAoarbM
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Kk4(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR GUIDER MMM.

1) Login to your Personal Office and click on the MY PAGE menu.

2) On the Right Side-bar, click on GUIDER button and then click on the SELECT GUIDER button .

3) Type Okafornest@yahoo.com and click SAVE then click OK.

Guider Mr Kay
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2017
sneider9:
but u too learn to mind ur bizness

Was I minding yours?
Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by EmekaEmeruwa: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Mmm dey pay die..

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by makforex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

You have sense jare...

For ur information, I av collected 297k from 335k naira of my old 2016 mavro within 3 months of the implementation. and mmm has made me to be among of world millionaires this yr which I couldn't achieve in over 40yrs.pple that are selling their account don't have money to re-provide help and believe by selling it they will have money to start providing help again in mmm.
So stay there dey look! Ko kan aye!
One who CREATES the opportunity is BRILLIANT.
One who GETS the opportunity is LUCKY.
One who CAPITALIZES on the opportunity is the WINNER.
MMM is the real deal....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Still Paying? by confidencetruth: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kk4:
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR GUIDER MMM.

1) Login to your Personal Office and click on the MY PAGE menu.

2) On the Right Side-bar, click on GUIDER button and then click on the SELECT GUIDER button .

3) Type Okafornest@yahoo.com and click SAVE then click OK.

Guider Mr Kay
check the below signature new profit means

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest 500,000 Naira, Get 100% On Your Investment / del / Course City Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.