Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm (1351 Views)

Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / It Seems Mmm United Has Crashed Guys Please Confirm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm by obaataaokpaewu: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
I transferred money to a friend that uses Diamond Bank via Quickteller mobile app earlier today. Later in the the friend called telling me that the alert entered but the amount didn't reflect in her account. The way she was sounding, as if she wants me to do the transfer again(for this recession, I fear oh), meanwhile my bank debited me for the transaction. I asked her to go to the bank and confirm, I haven't called to know if it has finally reflected. This makes me to ask Diamond Bank customers, is it possible for such to happen, getting alert with the money not reflecting after how many hours of transaction. Thank you
Re: Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm by smartty68(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
I transferred money to a friend that uses Diamond Bank via Quickteller mobile app earlier today. Later in the the friend called telling me that the alert entered but the amount didn't reflect in her account. The way she was sounding, as if she wants me to do the transfer again(for this recession, I fear oh), meanwhile my bank debited me for the transaction. I asked her to go to the bank and confirm, I haven't called to know if it has finally reflected. This makes me to ask Diamond Bank customers, is it possible for such to happen, getting alert with the money not reflecting after how many hours of transaction. Thank you
Transfer to my account make I confirm see whether e dey work
Re: Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm by ojun50(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
smartty68:

na so omo igbo
Re: Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm by uboma(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
smartty68:

lolz
Re: Diamond Bank Customers, Please Confirm by hotdealz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Maybe the person wants to scam you. Alart is an auto process that is being triggered by transaction in your account.

(1) (Reply)

Olamill_art / Problems Opening A Gtb Current Account / Do Our Dear President Read Newspapers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.