Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing (32049 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Amoyinoluwa24: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
A lady identified as Naja'atu Abubakar who was declared missing in Gusau, Zamfara state capital a few days ago has been found dead. According to reports, the deceased left her home on Tuesday, July 11th for Jaiz Bank but never returned.

Rariya reports that the lady's decomposing corpse was discovered in an apartment in Gusau today. The police have already commenced an investigation to determine the cause of her death.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/young-lady-who-was-declared-missing.html

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by bewla(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
what is this still doing here am I on the front sit on this

FTC sweet one but not on this kind of trend RIP to the dead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmm Zamfara again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Leonbonapart(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Which apartment? Where? There are millions of apartments in gasau for crying out land
Talk the Alahji wey the apartment belongs to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Ugoeze2016: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by PenisCaP: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by coldgate(f): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sad. R.I.P
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
dem don use her. aye le o
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by chidiebere2020(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by bigjoe1000(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
nigeria is turning 2 something else,God help us

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Zeze06(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ritual things
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by chidiebere2020(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
So sad
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by GeneralOjukwu: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Imagine the stench of a decaying rat...now compare to a human several times bigger.

Hope she wasn't murdered...if she was, may the killer (s) know no peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by aboomustapha001: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Her killers will never know peace.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by YaksonFCA(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Hafeezson(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
God! i'm shock oo, because i'm living in Gusau, therefore i will tell my girlfreind to stop going anywhere without telling me or any of her siblings.
RIP to Naja'atu

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Luvties(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Which bank is Jaiz bank again pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by addikt(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Looks like her hands were tied, tortured before she gave up....RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by pyyxxaro: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Luvties:

Its a bank for people that do Jazz tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by LuckyWinner(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na Waa o. One has to be very careful in this country and still pray to God for protection. If you're going anywhere, let at least one or two persons know your whereabouts.. and don't just go anyhow to anywhere you don't know without being accompanied by someone else. May God help us and protect us from the eyes of evil people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by james1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
evil things have taken centre stage in this country and the world in general.i hope the police gets to the bottom of this.
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Jybz: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by iambijo(m): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Hafeezson:
God! i'm shock oo, because i'm living in Gusau, therefore i will tell my girlfreind to stop going anywhere without telling me or any of her siblings.
RIP to Naja'atu
ya garin ne, am in gusau also

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by AreaFada2: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Hafeezson:
RIP to Naja'atu
So Bin Hafeez, how comnon is such unexplained murder in Gusau?

Any idea if they do autopsy in such cases to find cause of death?

I am asking because it seems many deaths are not properly investigated in 9ja generally.
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by Trexnemesis(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Luvties:

It's for people who have been jazzed!

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by LionDeLeo: 3:07am On Jul 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by preselect(m): 4:29am On Jul 15, 2017
since this man became president it is death and destruction everywhere.

#BuharisEconomy

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by nurusystem(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2017
preselect:
since this man became president it is death and destruction everywhere.

#BuharisEconomy
What of during your grandpa GEJ, ppl are in peace
Re: Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing by nurusystem(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2017
To god we belong to him we shall return, rest in peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / Group Of Girls Fight Dirty Over Facebook Insults in Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.