Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Naked Photos Saga - Christabel Ekeh Unfollows Everyone So She Can Follow God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naked Photos Saga - Christabel Ekeh Unfollows Everyone So She Can Follow God (956 Views)

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Dammy Krane Unfollows Everyone On Instagram After His Release From Jail (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Photos Saga - Christabel Ekeh Unfollows Everyone So She Can Follow God by winkmart: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerian-Ghanaian actress, Christabel Ekeh, has said a few things regarding her recently released nude photos which got the internet talking.

A few days ago her nude photos were posted on her Instagram page.

This left a lot of assumptions. While some thought her account might have been hacked, others cursed her.

The actress admitted to sharing the photos which have since been deleted on her Instagram page.

She spoke to Joy News’ MzGee and said:

I noticed the page was taken down but it’s my way of welcoming everyone to the new Christabel.

When asked who is the new Christabel she replied:

it is whoever you can imagine. That’s why I’m not wearing anything. So whatever you want to wear on me, that’s your imagination.

She further disclosed that she unfollowed everyone on her Instagram because she wanted to follow God.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/after-releasing-her-nak-ed-photos.html

lalasticlala
Re: Naked Photos Saga - Christabel Ekeh Unfollows Everyone So She Can Follow God by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yeye
Re: Naked Photos Saga - Christabel Ekeh Unfollows Everyone So She Can Follow God by frankanyiks(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Everyone wants to be popular
Re: Naked Photos Saga - Christabel Ekeh Unfollows Everyone So She Can Follow God by subtlemee(f): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na this kind hairstyle them Kim Kirdashian, Blac Chyna and Amber Rose dey use snap nude?

Thrash undecided
Re: Naked Photos Saga - Christabel Ekeh Unfollows Everyone So She Can Follow God by Hotshawarma(m): 1:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Dem tell am say GOD dey instagram??her hair is longer than her IQ..mumu girl

(1) (Reply)

Butt On Fleek - Regina Daniels / Sandra Ikeji, Sister Of Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeja Celebrates Birthday Tod / Check Out This Stunning Photo Of Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.