Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Unveils Plan To Run For Anambra State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Unveils Plan To Run For Anambra State Governor (472 Views)

Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Unveils Plan To Run For Anambra State Governor by Icedprince1d(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWhWgKDFY7s/

Yul Edochie, the son of veteran Nollywood actor Pete Edochie has made known his intention to run for governor of Anambra state in the forth coming governorship election billed for November 18th 2017.

The star actor shared the poster for his campaign on his Instagram page and wrote: "My name is Yul Edochie. And I'm running for Governor of Anambra State. 2017. We need a new brand of Leaders who will put the masses first. The older ones have failed us for too long...They have come to THE LAST BUS STOP!!!"

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/07/nollywood-actor-yul-edochie-unveils.html?m=1

Re: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Unveils Plan To Run For Anambra State Governor by LOGDAN(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
OK
Re: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Unveils Plan To Run For Anambra State Governor by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2017

(1)

Northern Agenda: Igbo People Are Evil, I Agree With Obasanjo!!! I Am 100 Percent / Dangote, Otedola, Ita-giwa Attend Abba Folawiyo’s 75th Birthday Party At Ikota / Nigeria May Fall Into Another Long Recession If….—mpc Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.