Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo (1329 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by bbbabes(f): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Togolese footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor has just sparked dating rumors after dropping a romantic comment on actress, Genevieve Nnaji’s photo. Genevieve posted the photo below and he wrote; “Baby call me or?”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/genevieve-nnaji-and-emmanuel-adebayor.html

lalasticlala

Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
J
Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
na wah o...so if i go Yemi Alade IG page now and i comment say "cutie are we going to the mall today?" e mean say i don dey date her??

Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
When is buhari coming back

1 Like

Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by adonbilivit: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
debayor sef wan collect him own share. Foreign afonja na Yoruba demon too?
Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by Kamelot77(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
bloggers sha
Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by austyn0(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
bbabes pm me or??

Are we dating?
Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by Adewalefae(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
uncle Bayo want enta the place too
Re: Are Genevieve Nnaji And Emmanuel Adebayor Dating? See His Comments On Her Photo by lenghtinny(m): 1:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Op angry

(1) (Reply)

Discover Five Incredible New Entries In The Guinness Book Of Records 2018 (photo / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Singer, Simi / Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.