Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigeria Now Has The Largest Moringa Plantation In West Africa - Debo Onafowora - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Now Has The Largest Moringa Plantation In West Africa - Debo Onafowora (1112 Views)

11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Now Has The Largest Moringa Plantation In West Africa - Debo Onafowora by babstunegabriel: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2017
One of the Best Agriculturist (Debo Onafowora) is making wave in the Agriculture Sector in Nigeria. He shared his Testimony of Success Regarding the ABUAD Moringa Factory project using his facebook page..
See Below .
Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature

Leading the MASSIVE Multi- Million naira ABUAD Moringa Factory project from day1 till now(4 years) has been a Herculean task, but to God alone be all the glory.
Starting with the 100 hectares of Moringa Plantation (which I daresay is the largest in West Africa), to the Factory set-up and then getting NAFDAC certification for seven food and Cosmetic products, processing, packaging, product Launching, Marketing and Distribution, very few people can successfully imagine the scale of the project!
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh, came to the factory, among many other places he visited today in ABUAD and was flabbergasted, to say the least.
I still maintain and re-iterate here that without adding Business to Agriculture, Africa and Nigeria aren't ready to move to the next level.
I also heartily congratulate Aare Afe Babalola (SAN), the president and Founder of ABUAD, for his vision and sacrifice towards redefining education in Africa, especially with a major interest in Agriculture.
My sincere gratitude to all my team members at the factory, especially the dogged and hardworking Prince Oyesanmi.Team work they say, makes the Dream work and they have all, through their support made that a reality.
My advice to other universities in Nigeria and Africa is to learn how to combine Research with Entrepreneurship. This is what ABUAD has done and is still doing.
The good news is that we are still available to offer the right consultation to anyone who wants to join the CHANGE by establishing a Value Chain and Agribusiness focused institution at whatever desired level.
Distributors wanted nation wide....

See more Photos using the link below

http://www.farmersbrain.com/2017/07/nigeria-now-has-largest-moringa.html

Re: Nigeria Now Has The Largest Moringa Plantation In West Africa - Debo Onafowora by Babysnow1: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Wow
That nice

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now Has The Largest Moringa Plantation In West Africa - Debo Onafowora by MasterKim: 3:16am On Jul 15, 2017
No be pesin wey chop belle full dey find moringa upandan.

Who moringa epp
Re: Nigeria Now Has The Largest Moringa Plantation In West Africa - Debo Onafowora by ogb5(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2017
What the hell does this guy think he is doing.

unless he is growing moringa for wood, I see no reason for allowing it to grow this tall.

How is he going to harvest the leaves

(1) (Reply)

Rare Snake That Was Killed On My Street / BIG Monitor Lizard Killed. STEW!!!! (photos) / Local Nigerian Rice Like Foreign Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.