Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

When I First Met Ebuka I Didn’t Like Him — Banky W Celebrates Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I First Met Ebuka I Didn’t Like Him — Banky W Celebrates Best Friend (551 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I First Met Ebuka I Didn’t Like Him — Banky W Celebrates Best Friend by LegendVibes: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Banky W is celebrating his best friend, Ebuka Uchendu. He took to Instagram earlier to celebrate the Media Personality as he turns a year older today.

Banky revealed he never liked Ebuka for one bit, as he felt he was too arrogant and he still is.. But then, he turned out to be one of his best of friends.

He wrote;
So when I first met @ebuka I didn’t like him because I thought he was arrogant. He’s still arrogant �� but he’s become one of my favourite people, period. Except when he was trying to chance me as @captdemuren’s best man LOL.
Love him like a brother, and he’s genuinely one of the most impressive people I know. Lawyer, writer, TV personality, events MC of life, Gymspiration, professional fine boys club executive board member, husband, father.. AND one of the best friends a guy could have in his corner.
Happy birthday bro. Wishing you all the best and much more success by God’s grace.

Source; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/when-i-first-met-ebuka-i-didnt-like-him.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: When I First Met Ebuka I Didn’t Like Him — Banky W Celebrates Best Friend by Babysnow1: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2017
It happened so sometimes
And it has happened to me tongue

When I first met my first school boyfriend he look short to me, but later love blind my eyes
And now we are no more together
My eyes don open grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Donate Money For Me - Actress Halima Abubakar Urge Nigerians / Annie Idibia Shows Of A Cute Painting Of Her Daughters And Step Sons / We Like Spoiling Each Other’ -amber Rose And 21 Savage Showoff $55k Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.