Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? (693 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Office Assistant In Ilupeju Lagos / Urgent Vacancy For Young Female Secretary Or Office Assistant In Egbeda / Vacancy For A Personal Assistant In An Oil Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by missmoneypenny: 2:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Have something to do but don’t have enough time or hands for it?
Need a part time/weekend freelance assistant?
need to get something done at a considerably low and negotiable cost?

I’m in Lagos mainland, available on part time basis and weekends and can deliver on some services ranging from:

Corporate/Events: Business Plan Writing, Data Entry and Processing, Document Writing and Typing, Research and Feasibility Checks, Training and Development, Education (tutoring), Travel and Vacation planning, Business Services etc. to

Errands/Household: Buy and Deliver, General Household assistance, Pickup and Delivery, Relocation and Moving arrangement, General assistance and so on.

Email: virtual_assistant@yahoo.com, usapropertydeals@gmail.com
Re: Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by missmoneypenny: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Please, I'm not offering a job ooo. I'm offering my services to anyone who needs it on part time or one off basis!! I'm not looking for an assistant o, I'm looking for someone that needs assistance with the services I listed above.

Please, people read well. Stop mailing me CVs and telling me you want to be my assistant. Me sef I'm looking for who to assist. Thank you
Re: Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by missmoneypenny: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
So I got a call over the weekend for a service I didn't even list: EXTERNAL INTERVIEWER!!!

If you'd like an external, alternative and/or unbiased candidate assessment and interviews, kindly call or mail as well. It's a one time contract and payment is very affordable and negotiable too. In fact for this, I'll say pay what you like!

Do keep the calls and mails coming and I promise you won't regret it.
Re: Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by Yuji: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2017
I sent you a mail but for something else entirely. Kindly check my signature for my email address. Thankyou.
Re: Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by missmoneypenny: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Yuji:
I sent you a mail but for something else entirely. Kindly check my signature for my email address. Thankyou.

OK. You've got a mail...
Re: Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by missmoneypenny: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Have something to do but don’t have enough time or hands for it?
Need a part time/weekend freelance assistant?
need to get something done at a considerably low and negotiable cost?

I’m in Lagos mainland, available on part time basis and weekends and can deliver on some services ranging from:

Corporate/Events: Business Plan Writing, Data Entry and Processing, Document Writing and Typing, Research and Feasibility Checks, Training and Development, Education (tutoring), Travel and Vacation planning, Business Services etc. to

Errands/Household: Buy and Deliver, General Household assistance, Pickup and Delivery, Relocation and Moving arrangement, General assistance and so on.

If you'd like an external, alternative and/or unbiased candidate assessment at interviews, kindly call or mail as well. It's a one time contract and payment is very affordable and negotiable too.

Email: virtual_assistant@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
missmoneypenny:
Please, I'm not offering a job ooo. I'm offering my services to anyone who needs it on part time or one off basis!! I'm not looking for an assistant o, I'm looking for someone that needs assistance with the services I listed above.

Please, people read well. Stop mailing me CVs and telling me you want to be my assistant. Me sef I'm looking for who to assist. Thank you

Lol

I almost mailed you.

The same way I've also been receiving flood of CVs in my inbox. Lol
Re: Need A Virtual or Freelance Assistant in Lagos??? by missmoneypenny: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Lol

I almost mailed you.

The same way I've also been receiving flood of CVs in my inbox. Lol

Mail for good, to give me jobs biko cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entry-level Real Estate Marketers Wanted At Workforce Group / Vacancies In Civil Engineering Company / JMG Limited Latest Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.