Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Sold My 2months Old Baby For Half Bag Of Rice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold My 2months Old Baby For Half Bag Of Rice (318 Views)

Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan / Shocking !!! Woman Exchanges Her 6 Months Baby For Half Bag Of Rice / I Sold My Baby For Half Bag Of Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My 2months Old Baby For Half Bag Of Rice by 9geritenews(m): 4:46am On Jul 15, 2017
A twenty year -old woman, Chioma Fidelis, has confessed to selling her two months old son , Favour Fidelis , for a half bag of rice , 3chairs , cement and the sum of N 200 ,000 .
While, She was paraded alongside her accomplices by the police in Imo State , the 20 - year -old woman said the circumstances in which she got pregnant led her into the crime.
Fidelis who is a native of Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of the state , said that she had no other option but to sell the child having realised that her baby was suffering from kwashiorkor , adding that she had no husband.

See more: http://9geritenews..com/2017/07/i-sold-my-2months-old-baby-for-half-bag.html

Re: I Sold My 2months Old Baby For Half Bag Of Rice by LionDeLeo: 4:54am On Jul 15, 2017
So babies are now commodities for trading as per chickens and other domestic animals?

Is this how Ugandan jews own 98% of the world's property?

(1) (Reply)

Officers Slap 5-year-old Girl Fined $200 For Selling Lemonade / Man Jailed For Stealing N1,000 Maize / 3 Fans Arrested For Brutalizing Match Officials In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.