Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

This Is Why Ndi Igbo Are The Most Successful Tribe In Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Is Why Ndi Igbo Are The Most Successful Tribe In Africa (667 Views)

Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Ndi Igbo Are The Most Successful Tribe In Africa by bunbit23: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Spiritual updates!
What you have to know about name given.

In the bible book of 1 Chronicles 4:9_10 we saw a name given to a person.
The name was Jabez. Standing for pains. His mother gave birth to him through pain and hard labour, she gave him Jabez as a name. The name later had an effect on him.
Though he could struggled like every other persons but nothing ever works out good for him.
At a point this young Man realized that his problem was spiritual he then goes spiritual to sought for solutions.

1 Chronicle 4:10
“Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh that You would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. And God granted his request.

1 Chronicle 4:9 made us to understood that Jabez was honorable above his brothers; but his mother named him Jabez [sorrow maker], saying, Because I bore him in pain.

This was how the name rewrite his destiny.
How much do you know your name? What does your name stood for?
Little do we know or think about spiritual implications of names we bear today.
I have to bring this topic tonight as a result of what happened yesterday as I was consulting for a young girl whose name is the reason for her hardship.
Presently, good number of us has chosen a name different from a name given to us by our parents at the cost of civilization not knowing it matters.
For your information, some names has a spiritual origin which your ignorant could expose you to danger if you must bear such a name. Do you know that in as much as we work and pray hard to draw closer to the gods and goddess, there's need to take further look into our individual name's? How much do we know that?
Do you know that some names are barrier to our destiny and shouldn't be pronounced before our person yet we answer them?

Have you asked yourself why the Most High has to change the name Abram to Abraham? What about Jacob to Israel? We also read on the account of Saul to Paul. One could ask why?
The gods are wise!
What is your name and what does it represent spiritually? Do you know that name literary stands for representations and definitions? Do you know that?

Knowing that would help success hence good number of name stand for success. Knowing that could cause breakthrough hence good number of names cause breakthrough. What about hindrance?
Or don't we believe in opposite? Don't you know everything is two in one? When you have this you also have that for this. When you choose this, probably you have left that. What is your name?

Have you taking time to read meaning to your names? What does your name represent or define? Does your name talk about positivity or negativity? Do you know that negative is always negative while positive is always positive?
Do you answer a name because its easily pronounced? Just like our women nowadays?
Let's be wise!
Accept your given name if it's okay and never reject it simply because you are now a man or woman. Change your given name if it's not working for you and adopt a name which talk more of positivity and success. Be like your name. There's high tendency for one to be like his/her names.
Take for example here in Igbo land. We mainly present the Gods before every given name in a new born. This is a success and progressive ritual of it's own.
Chi stands for the gods in Igbo land. We have chineke_God the creator.
We have Chukwu standing for the Most High. This you see in every given name of Igbo origin. How do you then think a tribe, family or people with such orientations won't be prosperous and talented? Consider your name today.
Good things goes with a good name. Evil follows bad names alike. What you must know.
The more you choose a name with infinite possibilities, the likelihood for positive times.
Have a wonderful day!
Angels guide!!
@LightHouseOfWisdom
Re: This Is Why Ndi Igbo Are The Most Successful Tribe In Africa by Baawaa(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2017
This is why Ndi-digbo are the most (? ),Topic is completely different from the main post.
Re: This Is Why Ndi Igbo Are The Most Successful Tribe In Africa by FisifunKododada: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Igbos and lies; Igbos and chestbeating; Igbos and drugs; Igbos and armed robbery; Igbos and baby factory; etc.

LIKE 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

What is The Meaning Of This Phenomenom? / Traditional Igbo Circumcision And The 8th-day Lie,pt.1 / South African Traditional Marriage Process Compared To Other African Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.