Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Please Assist Me In Designing This App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Assist Me In Designing This App (494 Views)

Someone Should Please Assist Me / Who Can Assist Me With The Installation Of A Cryptocurrency Hyip Manager Pro / How Can I Learn Web Designing Online For Free. Please Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Assist Me In Designing This App by Toyin001: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Hi great programmers on nairaland, I'm yet to find my proper bearing on programming and app designing. However, I have a pressing issue on ground now.

I need to create an app within a week, an android app like this:

More like a book app that works offline, but requires a one-time online activation with a unique pin that once used, can't be used by another again. I know it's something simple to design but actually all the same, I can't design it, perhaps I'll learn that through this medium and others can also learn.

The app can navigate to topics in through book from chapter to chapter but will work offline, the only online requirement will involve the one-time activation.

Please, can I get few steps on how to do it smiley smiley

Thanks a bunch in advance for your response.
Re: Please Assist Me In Designing This App by bot101(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Good luck designing this in a week. Na ghost go write the back end ba?
Re: Please Assist Me In Designing This App by Toyin001: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2017
bot101:
Good luck designing this in a week. Na ghost go write the back end ba?
I don't quite understand, explain better, is it something extremely difficult? Don't mind the one week stuff, I guess you understand the kind of app I'm talking about? Can you assist me in it, don't mind sharing anything here please.
Re: Please Assist Me In Designing This App by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Call or Whatsapp me 07037449155

Check my signature
Re: Please Assist Me In Designing This App by mcqwerty(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
You don't need any steps. Just contract out the app to capable hands on Nairaland. I sincerely hope you know the cost involved in this project.
Re: Please Assist Me In Designing This App by Toyin001: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2017
mcqwerty:
You don't need any steps. Just contract out the app to capable hands on Nairaland. I sincerely hope you know the cost involved in this project.
Well, like how much could be the cost involved? Would love an estimate sir.

(1) (Reply)

She Nearly Lost Her Life All In The Name Of Making A Youtube Video Lol / Only Professional Webmaster Or Programmer. / How To Use Adstester To Send Fake Clicks And Views To Ads And Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.