Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose (520 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by EmperorWilson: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2017
The governor said with the victory, President Muhammadu Buhari and Acting President Yemi Osinbajo would be defeated in the 2019 presidential poll, saying efforts will be stepped up to revive the party and fortify it the more to be able to play its opposition roles.
“I went to court with a perfume which I wanted to use to spray my cards and party flags and set them ablaze even within the court premises if Sheriff had won, that was why I went to court.
“Though, I believe that we remain the same PDP family but no one can cause our party such pains and embarrassment and expect that he would go without being asked to account for his actions. “Even the reactions of Sheriff’s men show that we remain together. But the no victor, no vanquished that we said was a mere political slogan. Whoever that participated in this charade must show some reasonable level of remorse for their actions”, he said.
He said the party would henceforth begin serious mobilization drives up to the grassroots level with efforts to re-energize the party to be able to defeat President Buhari and his Deputy in one swell swoop.
When asked about his presidential ambition, Fayose retorted that; “It is still much alive. I am an early starter and that has been my style of politics. In 2003, I started earlier and I defeated Otunba Niyi Adebayo and likewise Dr Kayode Fayemi in 2014.
“I want to tell you that the APC won’t return to the Villa. We shall defeat both Buhari and Osinbajo, we are removing the two together and I want you to believe this.
“When I talk, people would say I always pose like a Nostradamus, a man who can see tomorrow. Whether they like it or not, I shall be in the Villa in 2019, so my ambition is very much alive”, Fayose stated.
http://emperorupdates..com

1 Share

Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Fayose don't worry

2018 is just by the corner
Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2017
EmperorWilson:
The governor said with the victory, President Muhammadu Buhari and Acting President Yemi Osinbajo would be defeated in the 2019 presidential poll, saying efforts will be stepped up to revive the party and fortify it the more to be able to play its opposition roles.
“I went to court with a perfume which I wanted to use to spray my cards and party flags and set them ablaze even within the court premises if Sheriff had won, that was why I went to court.
“Though, I believe that we remain the same PDP family but no one can cause our party such pains and embarrassment and expect that he would go without being asked to account for his actions. “Even the reactions of Sheriff’s men show that we remain together. But the no victor, no vanquished that we said was a mere political slogan. Whoever that participated in this charade must show some reasonable level of remorse for their actions”, he said.
He said the party would henceforth begin serious mobilization drives up to the grassroots level with efforts to re-energize the party to be able to defeat President Buhari and his Deputy in one swell swoop.
When asked about his presidential ambition, Fayose retorted that; “It is still much alive. I am an early starter and that has been my style of politics. In 2003, I started earlier and I defeated Otunba Niyi Adebayo and likewise Dr Kayode Fayemi in 2014.
I want to tell you that the APC won’t return to the Villa. We shall defeat both Buhari and Osinbajo, we are removing the two together and I want you to believe this.
“When I talk, people would say I always pose like a Nostradamus, a man who can see tomorrow. Whether they like it or not, I shall be in the Villa in 2019, so my ambition is very much alive”, Fayose stated.

Only miscreants would take you serious

Ekiti is not Nigeria

Travel far and near

Some voters in Nigeria have never hear of you

So ekiti is different from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by eezeribe(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
OK
Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by Baawaa(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Fayose the bean seller for President grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by Chikelue2000(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose don't worry
APC don't worry, 2019 is almost here
Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by sarrki(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
APC don't worry, 2019 is almost here

Like I said

Only miscreants takes fayose serious
Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose don't worry

There will be no election in southwest in 2019 starting with ekiti in 2018 because it is oodualand!
--- Otunba Nama-deen Kanuri
Supreme Fraudster
(Indenegeous People Of Oodua)
(Director,Radio Oodua)
Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by capatainrambo: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Like I said

Only miscreants takes fayose serious
one mumu man will just be typing and spamming the whole thread with his usual rubbish

sarki get a hustle

Re: Sheriff Will Be Punished, Says By Fayose by Okoroawusa: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
seriously I think that now that PDP has found its voice,it should stop ppl like ffk n fayose from issuing statements like there is no organised structure in PDP.Wike has since face d governance of his state.if d matter is not about rivers u rarely see Wike involved.

(1) (Reply)

Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author / See Photo Of Governors Wey Go Uk Go See Buhari As Them Dey Komot / Pictures Of The Released Kidnapped Lagos High School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.