Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp (36243 Views)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / 26 Facts You Never Knew About Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Vicintonsh(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2017
comradespade:
Cool.

But, zuckerberg loves to dominate anything social media undecided

Cus Facebook is already fading off
Facebook is fading off??
.really?? ??
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by ripbubu: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2017
comradespade:
Cool.

facebook and Whatsapp is secretly owned by CIA
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Amberon11: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2017
And they are just about 11 million. I don't know how the Jews happen to be so successful.
kokomaster3d:
The Jews Are taking over the world.

Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook, a Jew)
Sergey Brin and Larry Page (Google, Jews)
Michael Dell (Dell Computers, a Jew)
Larry Ellison (Oracle, a Jew)
Michael Bloomberg (Bloomber, a Jew)

just a few

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by acorntree(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2017
how do whatsup even make money without advertisement? I still wonder on that.

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Amberon11: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2017
No wonder muslims hate them , hahaha.
Shiitposter:

40% of US billionaires are jewish and they are less than 2% of the entire US population.

2 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by x6blade(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2017
comradespade:
Cool.

fading off ??what a joke Facebook is even getting more stronger daily check the net worth

3 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by PapaBrowne(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2017
These Jewish guys ehn!! They are good!

Just wondering the amount of talent Hitler killed out in the concentration camps!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by jc4real(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2017
lipsrsealed Hmmm I don't even know what to say...well, let me say something.

That's all I have to say. undecided
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by EazyMoh(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Whatsapp is grossly overrated what's there to cost 19bil?
I feel it's just a stunt between those guys to hype their company and themselves.
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Brymose(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2017
I'm still a novice on how this app getting there revenue since it's free to download and no adverts are allowed. Somebody care for explanation?
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Bondesniger(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2017
GOD is taking me up to the billionia's club soon

in JESUS name Amen

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by lonelydora: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2017
kokomaster3d:

just a few

And you forgot our very own Nnamdi Kanu. Also Jew.

4 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
kokomaster3d:

Nnamdi Kanu (Biafra, a Jew)

just a few

now the list is complete

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2017
kokomaster3d:

just a few

What's their secret?
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Yungblaccmale(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Credit and financial freedom.
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Iamzik: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
kokomaster3d:

just a few
Nnamdi Kanu (IPOB, a Jew?)

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by henryobinna(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Brymose:
I'm still a novice on how this app getting there revenue since it's free to download and no adverts are allowed. Somebody care for explanation?
Clearly, WhatsApp isn't making any money on their own as an app or service.

WhatsApp was only making a little amount of money then, during the time they were charging $0.99 per year(though people fron poor and developing countries were not paying).
After a few years they made WhatsApp completely​ free, the Facebook came and bought WhatsApp for billions.

Now, under Facebook Inc. WhatsApp is still not making any money on its own except Facebook data scientists​ use it to extract more information that pertains to what people are interested in and use it to grow their advertising company like the FAN and ads on Instagram and also on Facebook well optimised with the use of Facebook Pixel.
And also, it's all about time before Facebook introduces ads to Whatsapp as they've hinted that before. ButbI believe by thay time Koum and his co-founder would have left entirely because, they appear to be against gimmicks as that's what theu call ads..

In a nutshell, WhatsApp is not making money as a standalone app/service

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Amberon11 kokomaster3d ifex370 InyinyaAgbaOku FitnessDoctor

The reason why the Jews are very successful in business has to do with their culture. It is similar to the reason why Igbo are successful in trade and commerce. The Igbo have an apprenticeship program where you serve and learn from the master and after you are reward financially and business network to start yours.

The truth is 70% of information gotten from especially Nigeria Universities is garbage. That information wont even help you compete in this age. People confuse going to school these days with education. Education means empowerment. There are various means (online, apprenticeship, specialized programs) to get empowered.

To get the full gist on why the Jews are successful, download this good read:

The Jewish Phenomenon: Seven Keys to the ... - Career Lane

If you don't have time to read, quote me and I will summarize them for you
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
he's just doing business and I really don't think Facebook is fading away with 2 Billion Users

lol half of that 2 billion are fake profiles bro grin
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Misterdhee1(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Shiitposter:

40% of US billionaires are jewish and they are less than 2% of the entire US population.
Haaba oga. 40% kwa? They make up 25%, and not 40% of 400 richest Americans..
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by FitnessDoctor: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
onyenze123:
Amberon11 kokom.aster3d ifex3/70 Inyinya.AgbaOku Fit.nessDoctor

The reason why the Jews are very successful in business has to do with their culture. It is similar to the reason why Igbo are successful in trade and commerce. The Igbo have an apprenticeship program where you serve and learn from the master and after you are reward financially and business network to start yours.

The truth is 70% of information gotten from especially Nigeria Universities is garbage. That information wont even help you compete in this age. People confuse going to school these days with education. Education means empowerment. There are various means (online, apprenticeship, specialized programs) to get empowered.

To get the full gist on why the Jews are successful, download this good read:

The Jewish Phenomenon: Seven Keys to the ... - Career Lane

If you don't have time to read, quote me and I will summarize them for you

Hello my very good man.

I just went to google and was able to lay my hands on the pdf... Here steven-silbiger-the-jewish-phenomenon_-seven-keys-to-the-enduring-wealth-of-a-people-m-evans-company-2009.pdf

I would also love you to summarize it

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Misterdhee1(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Amberon11:
No wonder muslims hate them , hahaha.
Muslims don't hate them. Stop spweing trash. The only hatred stems from the Israel-Palestine war. And if you think Jews are so rich, go nd read about Arab Princes.
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by nothernstar: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Cool and simple guys. If they were Nigerians, their agdada would cover the whole street just to show affluence.
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Shiitposter: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Haaba oga. 40% kwa? They make up 25%, and not 40% of 400 richest Americans..

400??

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by alabi484(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Amberon11:
And they are just about 11 million. I don't know how the Jews happen to be so successful.
Try read breaking the Jewish code and or the Jewish phenomenon

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Amberon11: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
OK. I will.
alabi484:

Try read breaking the Jewish code and or the Jewish phenomenon
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Misterdhee1(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Shiitposter:

400??
What about this?

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Philinho(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
kokomaster3d:

just a few
pls tell them..you'll never see an Arab as a major inventor except for evil.

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hello my very good man.

I just went to google and was able to lay my hands on the pdf... Here steven-silbiger-the-jewish-phenomenon_-seven-keys-to-the-enduring-wealth-of-a-people-m-evans-company-2009.pdf

I would also love you to summarize it

Thank you

I Understand That Real Wealth Is Portable; It's Knowledge

"wealth in its purest form is knowledge"

2 Take Care of Your Own and They Will Take Care of You

3 Successful People Are Professionals and Entrepreneurs

4 Develop Your Verbal Confidence

5 Be Selectively Extravagant but Prudently Frugal

6 Celebrate Individuality: Encourage Creativity

7 Have Something to Prove: A Drive to Succeed
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by bamasite(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2017
ideas truly rule thee world
Re: What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp by Yoshy: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Amberon11:

Join the band and you will understand, I'm still serving and by G-d's grace, I will be a multimillionaire come first quarter of next year.

Proudly Igbo and Jewish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Which Network Is Making Free Midnight Call Now?? Help Out.. / Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.