Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" (23633 Views)

Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) / OCHA BRIGADE Kenneth Okonkwo Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:
Which useless God are you thanking? A God that sat and watch that innocent man die without intervention? Just because you were lucky to be alive means god gives a damn about you? Instead of mourning the dead and helping the injured you're praising one yeye God as if your life won't be taken by death one day. Religion has truly shifted the brains of Africans.

Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by broadally2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Our God is awesome. Thank you Lord

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by samdavjustin(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
For his eyes now he thinks he's special how about the dead. When good things happen they thank God. Who do we thank for the dead guy huh
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:
Which useless God are you thanking? A God that sat and watch that innocent man die without intervention? Just because you were lucky to be alive means god gives a damn about you? Instead of mourning the dead and helping the injured you're praising one yeye God as if your life won't be taken by death one day. Religion has truly shifted the brains of Africans.
I taya for the matter. Bad road everywhere, driver will be drunk before driving. Yet when accident happens they all calling god. Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by GeneralOjukwu: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
nnnn
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by mmachi96(f): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:
Bro....u need Jesus in ur life. U can't go about talking carelessly as if u own ur life. Be careful of how u talk against God just for the sake of ur soul.
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by ThisTrend(f): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
The guy is on my friend list
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by chuksjuve(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:

Have you heard of the word "The sovereignty of God"?
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by Narldon: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
wunmi590:

Just dot? grin

Ma friend, wee you keep kwayet!! undecided

Besides, yours was just B shocked

Yet, I still close mouth grin grin
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by unitedsurv: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:

the time of "the great tribulation" is coming for the likes of you when you would beg and cry bitter telling God you are ready to believe and give your life to him but unfortunately Grace would be no more for you embarassed after that the antichrist would use your nose rubb pepper. that why i cant join people to abuse you or insult tis just ignorance but I pray Father in heaven open your eyes before it's late. thanks.
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by wunmi590(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Narldon:

Ma friend, wee you keep kwayet!! undecided

Besides, yours was just B shocked

Yet, I still close mouth grin grin

Lmaoo
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by Realhommie(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:
And how are you so sure the man who died was innocent, if he wasn't paying for his sins/atrocities
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
how much is the scrab , I mean the car
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by UbChapter(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
The details of the incident is too narrow and obscured. Why not put more details regarding the unfortunate incident?
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by Ekiseme(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
I thank God for una lives o
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
unitedsurv:

the time of "the great tribulation" is coming for the likes of you when you would beg and cry bitter telling God you are ready to believe and give your life to him but unfortunately Grace would be no more for you embarassed after that the antichrist would use your nose rubb pepper. that why i cant join people to abuse you or insult tis just ignorance but I pray Father in heaven open your eyes before it's late. thanks.
Naahh!! dats more like an insult than preaching
Re: Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" by cybriz82(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:

1 day u too will come here n give thanks to God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Crashes Into Electric Pole Along Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu / Accident Involving 2 Trailers, SUV And Buses At Jibowu, Lagos / 15 Things You Can Do When Stuck In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.