Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

"I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl (42116 Views)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / 5 Adamawa Girls Who Smoke & Are Raped To Entertain Stepfather's Guests Rescued / Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
This beast might just be one of the disgusting hypocrites bleating non-stop when a girl of 16-18yrs is married out in the North, but here he is raping an innocent 10yr old minor.

Raped his step daughter, impregnated her, aborted the pregnancy and continued raping her, which kind people be dis? What kind of beastiality is this for God's sake? Did she kill your mother?

From the way some chest beating clowns sound, this innocent 10yr old should have been in school, but there she is taking the cassava of the 37yr old akpu-munching Francis Okezie. And to think this might just be a drop in a mighty ocean is even more worrisome, pretty sure countless similar cases abound all over the places as this was just reported by an "anonymous" neighbour.

Just take a look at the beast with veins all over the empty cursed pot he calls head.
yeast side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 16, 2017
ekensi01:
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THIS STUFFS THAT A OLD MAN WOULD RAPE A YOUNG GIRL THIS TIME THAT SEX IS AS CHEAP AS PAPER. TAKE YOUR LIES ELSEWHERE NOT INTERESTED

Someday, you'll be forced to believe.
Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by Teacher1776(m): 2:37am On Jul 16, 2017
ekensi01:
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THIS STUFFS THAT A OLD MAN WOULD RAPE A YOUNG GIRL THIS TIME THAT SEX IS AS CHEAP AS PAPER. TAKE YOUR LIES ELSEWHERE NOT INTERESTED

Which planet are you living in? Incest, rape and child sex are as real as the palm of your hand......... As to whether this particular story is true is another issue though. In this particular story, the mother shares in the blame. She probably created the enabling atmosphere for the man to carry out his illicit acts.
Whether this story is true or not, there are important lessons we all can learn from it.
Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by davidif: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Ilajeboy:
sadMust every thread on nairaland be filled with tribalism

Man it's tiring.
Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by Kagawa10: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
IgboticGirl:
disappointment......work out

Why are you disappointed? Believe me, if it had happened in the south east, your media would have covered it up like you did with Evans before he was exposed in Lagos, rather your elder would request for palm wine/money and the case would have been brushed over. Yeye people!
Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by Sierusvirus(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Story for the gods........
Do you know how many males child were raped or sexually abused between the ages of 1-10years by Aunty, female Cousins even mums, what have they done to them, have they killed them or cut off their clitoris or breats?
The psychological effects is still acting on those guys.
Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by adontcare(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Humility017:
so pathetic....I remember a friend sometime ago....told me similar story of hers being used severally by a grown up man who was old enough to father her when she was just 8 years old....reason she never told her mom was because she was threatened and so scared of her mom....her mom wasn't her friend....
and later in life...these my lady friend now bed wet...it really affected her all through the period we were together.....
I think mothers should learn strike a bond wit their daughters and be close to them...the kind of world we living in now is getting dangerous....
those this cause bedwetting for defiled kids?
Re: "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl by Humility017(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
adontcare:
those this cause bedwetting for defiled kids?
yeah it does in some cases....not just being defiled but constantly being slept with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos / Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.