Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Free Business Development And Marketing Tips For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Development And Marketing Tips For Your Business (269 Views)

Marketing Tips - On A Budget / Best Digital Marketing Tips For Local Businesses In Nigeria For The Year 2020 / Effective Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Development And Marketing Tips For Your Business by ayo84(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
I am trying to connect small business owners especially those who are founders and ceos of their own businesses.
I am a social media marketing agent and business developer and i have decided to look for 5 businesses to do social media marketing for one week,free of charge.I will help promote your business online to prospective customers and also advise on media and marketing strategies.I
have unique offline and online strategies to grow your business and increase your customers,i can develop business models that can increase your revenue and guarantee customer loyalty and retention.

I can advise on cost effective,cheap,free and viral advertising solutions that can drive customers to patronise your business.Also strategies on how to beat competition and match them up with intelligent creatives,offers and business ideas.Please if you are interested in my offer
feel free to message me on whatsapp via my signature

(1) (Reply)

Today's Blessings / Trading Charcoal / Nigerian Economy Consolidates Growth In Q3; Expands 1.4%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.