Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? (848 Views)

How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / Lokoja Single But Matured And Lonely Peeps Hookup Here / Help Me I Am Severely Depressed And Sad... I Don't Know What To Do Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Prinsola(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
When one of the very personal people started ignoring me. It triggered a self introspection in me.

I realised I have nothing, nobody to share my emotions with. My so called friends, best friends don't have time. My parents cannot understand. What do u think I can do please.
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by smartty68(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prinsola:
When one of the very personal people started ignoring me. It triggered a self introspection in me.

I realised I have nothing, nobody to share my emotions with. My so called friends, best friends don't have time. My parents cannot understand. What do u think I can do please.
Get yourself busy.

In Whitney Houston's voice; The Greatest Love of all can be found inside you, learn to love yourself.

Cheers
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by 7footre(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
The best person to be in a relationship with is yourself man. If you can't be happy with yourself and by yourself, nobody I repeat NOBODY can make you happy

Until you realise that, you'll never be truly happy truss mi
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by GogetterMD(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prinsola:

These times do come around sometimes, and you'd definitely get over it, buh after your introspection, do make sure to take a note or 2 on what you can improve on.

What do you currently do if you don't mind me asking?
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Prinsola(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=GogetterMD post=58480377]
These times do come around sometimes, and you'd definitely get over it, buh after your introspection, do make sure to take a note or 2 on what you can improve on.

What do you currently do if you don't mind me ask

I'm sitting at home now doing nothing. Bt I'm currently processing my direct entry admission into a uni
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by torres89: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
just relax
smoke some weed or just cook some
seriously
then think of beautiful things and places in life
watch lots of comedy when you are high
trust me... by the Time you sleep and wake up eh
only you would be able to tell your testimony
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by GogetterMD(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Prinsola post=58480530][/quote]
That's prolly one of the reasons.
What course do you wanna study?
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Afonjashapmouth: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prinsola:

Lets be friends i might be able to inspire and spark some inspiration into your life, what are you currently doing?
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Prinsola(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
GogetterMD:

That's prolly one of the reasons.
What course do you wanna study?

Mechanical engineering
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Sandydayziz(f): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prinsola:

smartty68:

Get yourself busy.

In Whitney Houston's voice; The Greatest Love of all can be found inside you, learn to love yourself.

Cheers
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by GogetterMD(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prinsola:

Mechanical engineering
Great then
Go online and take some MOOC on edx or coursera
If you not in the mood, take yourself to the movies and see one or two
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
If the ppl are just ignoring you for no reason, then part from them. If you think that your problems are the reason behind, then discusse with yourself how to prevent from happening again.

I'm also depressed like you. Very depressed actually.
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Prinsola(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
GogetterMD:

Great then
Go online and take some MOOC on edx or coursera
If you not in the mood, take yourself to the movies and see one or two

Thanks bro. I'll check them out
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prinsola:
What do u think I can do please.

You did the right thing by sharing. Better than suffering in silence.

If you're not inspired everyday, maybe you're looking in the wrong direction

Think: what impact would you want to make?

Then start doing something about it, no matter how small

That's where you can apply the great tips from @GogetterMD
Re: I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? by Prinsola(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
alignacademy:

You did the right thing by sharing. Better than suffering in silence.

If you're not inspired everyday, maybe you're looking in the wrong direction

Think: what impact would you want to make?

Then start doing something about it, no matter how small

That's where you can apply the great tips from @GogetterMD

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Ojoto Goes Agog With Ufiejioku Festival / New E-taxi Company Launches In Portharcourt. CEETY TAXI / Davido Wins Best African Act At Mobo Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.