Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work (8129 Views)

NDU: Vacate The Hostels Before Monday 23rd! VC Urges Students / Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / ASUU Strike: Prostitution Will Increase Among Female Students– Sex Workers To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by sleemzy96(f): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Great Ife will always be Great
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by diplomat058(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
dolphinife:
And the likes of Tale Omole and faborode are walking free....

I regret ever having Tale Omole as my lecturer in International relations....

Someone with such a clout and diplomatic ability can't even handle a school like OAU
Fellow diplomatwink

Are you a student or alumnus of our prestigious department?
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by dolphinife: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
diplomat058:
Fellow diplomatwink

Are you a student or alumnus of our prestigious department?

Sure....2010 set
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by Tunbolity(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
proffemi:

Correction:

ODLT 1 and 2 are underneath the Amphitheater, not Oduduwa hall.

Also, the Amphitheater was originally designed to be without any covering, just like the original Greco/Roman theaters. Most people don't realize how smart the roof is. It is designed to be obviously not part of the main structure, so the building still remains technically an amphitheater, but with a canopy over it. I have no idea where you got the story of padded seats from.

Amphitheatre was covered in the late 90s by the Wale Omole administration after embezzlement of huge part of the money allocated for it. Same Omole fenced the V.C lodge with 10 million naira in 1998
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by skomolayo(m): 5:27am On Jul 16, 2017
PROFITABLE FOREX TRADING;We guarantee 37% weekly profit trading your forex account for you. WhatsApp:+2348030797998. Please read for details here:www.landmarkfx.com
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by dapzyadix(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2017
deepwater:
Only if the young ones knew that those concrete slabs in the Africa amphitheater had padded cushions on them before. lipsrsealed

Obviously, your DAD is amongst the young ones i was referring to in my initial post undecided

It's obvious you like saying a lot of shit... ..some people will be forming on top what they don't know...who d hell are you sef....padded cushions ko, padded bums ni
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by YOLO1(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2017
May God vindicate this Man..... So innocent as anything
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by diplomat058(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
dolphinife:

Sure....2010 set
Waoh!
Nice meeting you, sir. Still a part 4 student, thoughwink
Re: Elujoba's Trial: Court Grants Erstwhile VC Bail, VC Urges Workers To Resume Work by Blissful45(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
skomolayo:
PROFITABLE FOREX TRADING;We guarantee 37% weekly profit trading your forex account for you. WhatsApp:+2348030797998. Please read for details here:www.landmarkfx.com

You've been snobbing my msgs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Internship 2019 / 11 Ways To Improve Your Memory And Remember More / Adams Is The Best Tutorial Centre In Lagos -argue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.