Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Messi Agreed To Bow For C.ronaldo On The Issue Of Social Media - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Messi Agreed To Bow For C.ronaldo On The Issue Of Social Media (607 Views)

Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Messi Agreed To Bow For C.ronaldo On The Issue Of Social Media by cutewalex: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why messi agreed to bow for c.ronaldo on the issue of social media www.cr7blog.com

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses Next To A Nike-branded Jet As Real Madrid Man Enjoys Ext / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico Fever Grips Miami / Who Want To Be A Yangabet Sport Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.