Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO (2892 Views)

Namibia Is The First African Country To Export Beef To The US / Namibia First African Country To Export Red Meat To Hungry US Market / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
​​Founded in December 2016, Cryptogene is a vibrant community dedicated to sharing knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology especially on the African continent - Its adoption and implementation. The community gives its members the ability to be part of the emerging blockchain industry by being able to make informed assessments for investment opportunities or building and integrating blockchain into their businesses and daily activities. ​​

ABOUT THE
​PROJECT

​At Cryptogene, our aim is to provide blockchain solutions especially for African countries. We are a vibrant community dedicated to promoting cryptocurrency and blockchain technology - it's adoption and implementation. Our goal is to bring blockchain technology mainstream. ​We assist individuals and businesses willing to develop solutions based on blockchain technology or to explore its potential impact. In a decentralized and community focused way.

THE GOAL

​Educate
Adopt
Implement

​Cryptogene is building a hub which would bring blockchain technology mainstream through education, enlightenment and implementation devices with the application of blockchain tools by making quality products available to interested individuals

BLOCKCHAIN
​MULTI-PLATFORM HUB

Cryptogene aims at a multi-platform hub that enables learning, usage and development of blockchain tools for individual purposes as well as organisations. The Cryptogene project will be tokenized so as to keep the interest aroused in the hearts of users. CGT will be the base currency.

PROJECTS

The Cryptogene team will continually work to provide various use cases for the CGT token. However, our initial use cases include

​​Digest is a wiki-like blockchain platform for knowledge sharing. It will serve as a well-structured platform for bridging the gap between the professionals and newbies in blockchain void of much technicalities

blockMart allows users to list their items for sale. And connects buyers and sellers. This is targeted at entrepreneurs and retailers who would accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment for their goods and services

Havene is a system where currencies and other digital assets can be exchanged with cryptocurrencies without the traditional barrier of borders. The Cryptogene Token will serve as the base currency for this exchange

​Spiel is social media platform useful for communication or inviting members to organized social events. It would be similar to bitcoin talk forums but tokenized. This would be the advanced phase of the parent cryptogene telegram group

Silk allows members to share their blockchain ideas and get crowd-funded for a start-up. Also, developers and other related service providers could pledge their involvement if the owner of the idea requests such. Another interesting feature is the ability for a member to post a concept and let the idea be developed by community members by brainstorming. The participating members then become stake-holders in the project after a proof-of-idea has been verified. Silk comes with a voting mechanism that enables individuals who stake the platform’s token have a degree of vote to implement a project.

THE TEAM

The Cryptogene team comprises of highly skilled and intelligent individuals who constantly work towards making the platform a standard hub for community members to understand the essentials of the technology, provide an establishment to investors and traders and also deliver a platform which would assist members to easily develop or incorporate blockchain in their businesses.

Bashir Aminu

Founder

​Kolawole Asaolu

Co-Founder

Orewole Hakeem Adeyemi​

Smart Contracts

AbdulHafiz Ahmed​

Co-Founder

Ruth Iselema

Project Manager

Elisha Akyaw

Head of Marketing

For more details, you can visit our website to download the WHITEPAPER or join the telegram group

http://www.cryptogene.co/

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by mctfopt: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is a laudable project. I like what I see, I'll be following you guys closely. Wow
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
mctfopt:
This is a laudable project. I like what I see, I'll be following you guys closely. Wow
You can join the telegram group for more details, but we will be updating this thread if there is any development.
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by martinez101(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by scozky: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Awesome post! Keep up the good work
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
martinez101:
Nice work guys
https://www.cryptomartez.com/2017/07/cryptogene-africas-blockchain-startup.html
This another publication on cryptogene project.....

1 Like

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by ladyF(f): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice.... Oga Bash and the team don reach Nairaland.

Well done Sir(s)...

2 Likes

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Teebass001(m): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2017
This is revolutionary. We are standing on the brink of history, it is a new dawn in Africa. The dawn of a golden era. Guys you don't wanna miss this for anything. Posterity might not forgive you. Jump on board this train is on the move.
Welldone Godtaye!
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Teebass001(m): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Hi LadyF! Are you on Cryptogene? If so what is your username? Don't mind me, I am just curious to know you. I remember you from the days of first to comment. Lolz

ladyF:
Nice.... Oga Bash
and the team don reach Nairaland.

Well done Sir(s)...
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by ladyF(f): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Teebass001:
Hi LadyF! Are you on Cryptogene? If so what is your username? Don't mind me, I am just curious to know you. I remember you from the days of first to comment. Lolz

Lol.... Yes I am

@LadyF grin
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by jmaxjohn(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2017
I've not researched on this, but I feel it's bloody waste
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by jjjjj2017: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2017
jmaxjohn:
but why?
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2017
jmaxjohn:
I've not researched on this.
Do ur research......
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by jmaxjohn(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Taeewo:
Do ur research......

I am not trying to be proud, but my understanding of cryptocurrency exceeds yours greatly.

FYI btc is now $1983 and still falling. Lol grin grin grin

My eye is on the very best one. It's very little now. It's falling too. But that's because it's source code has not been released yet.
Here's a hint. It already has the support of major banking industries.

And oh, I've researched on your test cryptocurrency. It's bound to fail. Lol. Will never get global approval.
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by jmaxjohn(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2017
jjjjj2017:

but why?

Will reply you later.
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by jjjjj2017: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2017
jmaxjohn:

Will reply you later.
alright sir
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by jmaxjohn(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Btc is now 1943 usd.
Ladyf, business is going ooooooo

Lol grin grin
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
jmaxjohn:

I am not trying to be proud, but my understanding of cryptocurrency exceeds yours greatly.

FYI btc is now $1983 and still falling. Lol grin grin grin

My eye is on the very best one. It's very little now. It's falling too. But that's because it's source code has not been released yet.
Here's a hint. It already has the support of major banking industries.

And oh, I've researched on your test cryptocurrency. It's bound to fail. Lol. Will never get global approval.
I cant found any point here rather than saying what everyone already knows. .....U can stay glued with btc only and dont make proper research on some altcoin dat even have more features than bitcoin.. ....You can just be a silent observer n see the progress/development of the project.... ....Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by scozky: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please do not feed this troll. Let's make sure we fill this thread with as many positive and intelligent comments as possible. Trolls feed on attention, don't give it to him. Just negodu. Thanks for being part of our history
jmaxjohn:

1 Like

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by jmaxjohn(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
scozky:
Please do not feed this troll. Let's make sure we fill this thread with as many positive and intelligent comments as possible. Trolls feed on attention, don't give it to him. Just negodu. Thanks for being part of our history

Lol. Ok
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by scampy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice one @cryptogene
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by tex25: 1:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Quite intruging
About time Africa wake up to Crypto currency adoption and push this mainstream, endless possibilities with the blockchain technology.
Kudos to the Cryptogene team!

1 Like

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Teebass001(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Nice! I will check you out

ladyF:

Lol.... Yes I am

@LadyF grin
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Teebass001(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2017
I was about quoting the dimwit when I saw your reply. I think I quite agree with you. Ignorance is bliss indeed. Let him enjoy his own folly.
scozky:

1 Like

Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by mctfopt: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Taeewo:
You can join the telegram group for more details, but we will be updating this thread if there is any development.

Thanks. Just joined. Interesting community you guys have there
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
mctfopt:

Thanks. Just joined. Interesting community you guys have there
great
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by Taeewo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Another publication, to read, just copy the link on ur browser, trying to avoid antispam bot

https:// steem it .com/block chain/@scozky/ann-cryptog ene
Re: Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO by mctfopt: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Taeewo:
Another publication, to read, just copy the link on ur browser, trying to avoid antispam bot

https:// steem it .com/block chain/@scozky/ann-cryptog ene

Steemit dot com is very much the new trend for sharp guys, far better than Facebook! Earn money for every post you do. People are wasting their time on Facebook!!! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Po Box Application In Nigeria? / Business To Do With 400k / Feedmill Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.