Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador (32632 Views)

Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by nengibo: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Product of cantankerous ejaculation, broken home and dilapidated upbringing.
Usual ipob show of stupidity
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by nengibo: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Product of cantankerous ejaculation, broken home and dilapidated upbringing.
Usual ipob show of stupidity
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by brilliant5(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dick-son.... Visionless gov... Probably thinks with d first part of his name.
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Again I need to respond to your rant and that of people just like you.

Wole Soyinka has gone to prison for Nigeria in 1967
Wole Soyinka visited Ojukwu in 1967 to persuade him to try and prevent the war
Wole Soyinka has held up a radio station at gun point to force it to release genuine election results
Wole Soyinka is the only professor I know of in Nigeria apart from who goes / has gone on demonstration with students.
Wole Soyinka has opposed every government in Nigeria since independence regardless of its tribal composition
Wole Soyinka has toured the world promoting Nigeria
Wole Soyinka has spoken up for resource control
Wole Soyinka has spoken up for improving education in Nigeria
Wole Soyinka set up FRSC and saved countless lives in Nigeria
Wole Soyinka has the means and opportunity to live in any country in the world but chooses to live in Nigeria

What have you ever done ?

Ikpa calmdown... Sariake Dickson is about the worst Govnor here in the South, famed for not paying salary... That Niga shud hv told dat Niga sum stufs... but who knows
maybe he did.. may be he didn't... maybe you should go furk urself... maybe I shud too..
Maybe I shud stop here even.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by opedaydydx9(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:
best gift to give the pirate sailor that started the cult cancer in nigeria..i can bet you that this wole guy no fit enter ship travel from nigeria to america na plane him go enter..why now sail as a sailor
u tlk too much
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by chiraqDemon(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
So if civil war start now na for inside that boat the man go make him escape ??
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by cristianisraeli: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
opedaydydx9:
u tlk too much

something day worry u abi....he started the cancer...so cry if you like..na talk to much na him cause this problems way nigerian youth day face home and abroad..which kind yeye salior bi that...when are they going to see or get to the treasure island..bunch of crap
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by Sleyanya1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Princewell2012:

Because he was welcomed. Hatred is bad.

Lol...I have no atom of hatred in my comment.
You should adjust your perspective sometimes.
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by maisauki: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
itsdumebi:
Governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson, on Saturday afternoon, conferred Nigeria's only Nobel laureate, Mr Wole Soyinka with an Honorary Education Ambassadorship.

Dickson praised Soyinka and also gave a rare carving of an Ijaw war canoe. Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/15/gov-seriake-confers-wole-soyinka-honorary-education-ambassadorship/
Is d gov now in charge of ijaw culture
tins#ayamnotunderstanding
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by Marpol: 5:08am On Jul 16, 2017
lonelydora:
Another reason to extend payment of salaries. State funds was used to host him.
Dickson is a very foolish man. Someone who called former First lady from Bayelsa names is who he's making an ambassador.

I dey vex for all these kidnappers sef. List of people plenty wey they for dey carry.

Presently I don't think Seriake and the first lady are on good terms hence the award to Soyinka to pepper her.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by monex(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2017
lonelydora:
Another reason to extend payment of salaries. State funds was used to host him.
Dickson is a very foolish man. Someone who called former First lady from Bayelsa names is who he's making an ambassador.

I dey vex for all these kidnappers sef. List of people plenty wey they for dey carry.

he denied saying that
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by opedaydydx9(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

something day worry u abi....he started the cancer...so cry if you like..na talk to much na him cause this problems way nigerian youth day face home and abroad..which kind yeye salior bi that...when are they going to see or get to the treasure island..bunch of crap
na u Sabi oo..... The elderly ones said, "my child, it's not everything the eyes see that mouth must talk."
Re: Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador by cristianisraeli: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2017
opedaydydx9:
na u Sabi oo..... The elderly ones said, "my child, it's not everything the eyes see that mouth must talk."

the elderly ones still talk say..when eyes see and no talk na him make evil people day live on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' / DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.