Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Please Help A Friend - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help A Friend (897 Views)

A Friend Forget Password To Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend by Synful13(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] please guys help a friend cos I'm running psycho here.. .here is the gist on the 17th of this month was my birthday, on that morning I was checking some notification on my phone at my place of work, not too long I got 8 notifications of Google verification codes on my phone, and i was not the one doing it, in less than a minute I got my bank OTP code to complete a transaction which was also not from me, my head went off instantly,i went to my boss to ask for permission to go to my bank branch, he granted me, I got there ask of my bank statement and I was happy nothing was removed then I told them to help me suspend all mobile transactions till I'm able to fix things right.I know someone has hacked my phone and prior to this time I usually get this notification( screenshot) guys please help me on how getting my Informations more secured but I actually do need the mobile banking platforms on because of the hardship involved in running transactions locally.. .lalasticlala help a newly registered member to the promise land..

Re: Please Help A Friend by YourImaginaryBF: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
you shouldnt entr your card details on evry website
Re: Please Help A Friend by Prevho: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Format that phone
Re: Please Help A Friend by Synful13(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
you shouldnt entr your card details on evry website
yea....this I know I'm guilty of, bet payment stuff online.
Re: Please Help A Friend by Synful13(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Prevho:
Format that phone
cheesy cheesy....for now I'm just gonna stay off mobile banking and see if I could get a backup plan before doing that, thanks
Re: Please Help A Friend by Synful13(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
Synful13:
yea....this I know I'm guilty of, bet payment stuff online.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Hp Probook For Sale / 12 Ways To Know If Your Computer Is Being Hacked / 9mobile Data Bundles, Prices And Subscription Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.