Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance (888 Views)

Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by jesusson22(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWkliB0F_k5/

Earlier today, Timi Dakolo asked fans to drop venues of wedding ceremonies and he would top by to perform for free. Turns out he was serious and kept to his word.

He wrote:
HEY EVERYONE.. IF YOU HAVE ANYONE WEDDING TODAY IN LAGOS.. JUST DROP THE VENUE ..I AM COMING TO SING FOR FREE... #IAMFEELINGGOODTODAY''

If you recall, last year, a twitter user asked him to perform at her sister''s wedding for free and he said he has bills to pay. Looks like he had a change of heart. Lol

See photos of him with different couples today below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/timi-dakolo-keeps-to-his-word-surprises.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by jesusson22(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017

Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by Jostico: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
more resemblance to timaya
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by tyson98: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Iyawo mi ololufe mi ore mi alayo mi I will love u forever

If dem play the song for my wedding I go cry sef
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by MathsChic(f): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rash thinking forced that initial slip out of his hands. He needs to exercise some restraints next time.
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by Rtopzy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by Papiikush: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oops... He should do a TimiDakolo challenge na
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by Nutase: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
My guy
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by jesusson22(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
tyson98:
If dem play the song for my wedding I go cry sef

Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by Evablizin(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Before nko en go collect moni?
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by rossyc(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
nice
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
I hope they gave him food to eat after the free performance.
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
It is not really free. Cos the guy go chop.
Re: Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance by emmaback(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Timi Dakolo is cute. I'd have definitely come, if I had been in Lagos that day!

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her New Look / Rapper, Wale Performs With His Cute Daughter In Matching Outfits On Stage / Who Causes Trouble Most Between This Funny Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.