Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Federal Rupubic Of Fulageria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Rupubic Of Fulageria (491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Rupubic Of Fulageria by Deedeedee3: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Below are photos of cows spotted on Airport Road,Lugbe today Saturday July 15th 2017.

Are they meant to rear their cattle on major roads?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/fulani-herdsmen-block-airport-roadlugbe.html

1 Like

Re: Federal Rupubic Of Fulageria by Deedeedee3: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Federal Republic of Fulageria. The only country where cattle are reared
Re: Federal Rupubic Of Fulageria by kodath(f): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin don't let your Fulani masters cut your throat abeg
Re: Federal Rupubic Of Fulageria by theeconomist97: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please and to give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: Federal Rupubic Of Fulageria by Ozouno1: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
theeconomist97:
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please and to give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.

Nigeria is one of many Black African states created through acts of Eurasian terrorism. Come off of it. There is no nation.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Calls Buhari A Hypocrite For Receiving Treatment In London / What Will Be A Fate Of Redeem And Winners In Ss/ Se If Nigeria Finally Breaks. / This Is What That Transpired Today As Ivory Coast Host Francophone Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.