Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Easiest Way To Change Your Username On Nairaland - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Easiest Way To Change Your Username On Nairaland (734 Views)

3 Effective Ways You Can Change Your Life In 2019 / Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies / Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Change Your Username On Nairaland by Laryne(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Truth is, it is very simple to change your username on nairaland if the option were there or if you are an admin. But if non of the above is applicable to you, then you're very lucky to have stumbled on this post. I am also in the category of people who needs to change their username but can't.

So this is an appeal to the admin to either include the option or provide a very responsive means through which we get across to them in regards to the change of username and get a prompt response.

The following are some of the reasons why I think people would want to change their username:

1. A forum initially appears to be complex for new users, so when registering we just input any name to see how it generally works until we get stuck. (Just like toasting a lady you thought wouldn't accept you but at the end she...)

2. Members initially register for what could be called a one night stand in some real life situation; just read a topic and get out but eventually... ( the type wey dey result to life time commitment when belle come)

3. We used some wreckless name that do not reflect our image but the trend in the period we registered on the forum (How most adults with dreadful nicknames in their youthful days stop associating with it cause they now know better)

4. Some of us just have personal reasons why we need to change our username ( Well personal explains it...)

5. You can add yours...(I can't claim to know it all)

So I fall into the category of number 4...
Please admin could you help change my Username from:

Laryne
to
Hover?

I am looking forward to seeing how helpful or effective this post will be.
Oseeee!

Re: The Easiest Way To Change Your Username On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Or they help you change your name to Evans or Badoo cheesy
Re: The Easiest Way To Change Your Username On Nairaland by Nutase: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gbam gbamer gbamest!
Re: The Easiest Way To Change Your Username On Nairaland by Laryne(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2017
ademasta:
Or they help you change your name to Evans or Badoo cheesy

Actually there could be someone who uses Evans but may want to change it to Evangelist. ..

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Change Your Username On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Laryne:

Actually there could be someone who uses Evans but may want to change it to Evangelist. ..
Hehehehehehe.... You got it bro
I salute your brain grin

(1) (Reply)

Lowest-paying Jobs In Nigeria / I Will Help You Earn Atleast 100 Dollars Before The End Of The Year / How To Register As An Environmental Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.