Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Some Have Car But Cannot Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Have Car But Cannot Drive (856 Views)

I Have Car For Hire Purchase (UBER) / 5 Must-have Car Maintenance Apps For Nigerian Drivers / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Have Car But Cannot Drive by vikithor(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good evening,every good people out there,
Can you still recall that nursery/ primary school song
Some have food,but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat
Glory be to God ,amen
A. m. e. n!
Each of the line describes different people as far vehicle driving I'd concern
Line one- some have car,but cannot drive
Line two-some can drive but have no car
If you find yourself in line one,or you want to learn how to drive,you are above 18,what are waiting for,oya gringring ,whatsapp-08109974859
Bariga+Anthony+Aaegunle and closed environs,training everyday plus saturdays n Sundays,training attendance-either morning from 10am -12pm or evening 4pm-6pm
Pre driving training activities in the class before hitting the road
Psquare Driving School,
Driving training,simplified

Others-driving license,vehicle papers,learners permit,national I.d card
Everything document is processed in records time
Re: Some Have Car But Cannot Drive by DaimlerBen(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Do you have any plans for those in line two?
Re: Some Have Car But Cannot Drive by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
DaimlerBen:
wicked!!! oya op answer, what's ur plan for line 2
Re: Some Have Car But Cannot Drive by diportivo: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2017
DaimlerBen:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Have Car But Cannot Drive by vikithor(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
many thinks its only when they have personal vehicle that they should learn driving.

Better be prepared because such opportunity for driving could knock at your door unexpectedly.
a friend serving in Benin,narrated a bitter unforgeting story.
Going through Uniben without parents or regular sponsor was a hell for him,at wrtting final year exam,he was invited/permitted to squat with an elderly man whose children are living abroad,though the man owns the building.

There was female neighbor,married,pregnant that has been so kind to him,regularly assisting him with anything food,transport fare to lectures,in turn,he(my friend)reciprocates in running minor errands for the family.
It was around 11.32pm,a wailing sound/noise was heard coming from the woman's home:afraid, if was armed robbery attack,he managed to carry heavy stick,a torchlight and shouting "who is there","who is there"
... tip toeing towards her apartment.
He met this good samaritan neighbour rolling on the floor in pangs of birth pains.
There was none at home,the husband's number not connecting and was on night duty,.
Their suv sienna 2015 model parked outside."please drive me to hospital,she begged,' my friend.

That request has ever made an unforgetable,painful and regretable experience in my friend,Kola's life.
He could not DRIVE !!!

Feeling he had disappointed the nice woman who needs his help,mostly then:ran out to called the baba,landlord,who was 67; he drove this expecting mother and my friend to a hospital:
Thereafter, Kola went to the husband place of work to notify him of the good news he should expect.

Learn how to drive,
encourage others above 18 years,both guy or lady to do so.

08109974859 whatsapp and call

Psquare Driving School
Lagos; Bariga,
Anthony-
Ajegunle Apapa

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does A Fuel Filler Neck Last? / Chevrolet HHR 2006 Gray For Sale / When Mechanics Learn Justice There Shall Be Peace!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.