Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) (39138 Views)

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Wealthycharles:
There are so many idiots on nairaland. What do u guys know about the binis? I wish u all understood what d allegded kidnapper was saying in bini language. I stained my ears to listen. She was simply misunderstood. She actually was taking the obviously missing kids to the local head around that vicinity when she was accoasted by some people who were actually to the same place of the local head to report the issue of missing kids. Of course, she was unfortunate no one gave her listening ears on time as tempers were high. Upon explaining herself she was taken to the local head and she also happens to live in that community too.
Please next time before u all open ur mouth to spit rubbish on Edo people, kindly start by identifying ur own state and tribe u are from. Oba kha tor kpe e.... Ise!

Are you wasting your time explaining to bigots?

Their comments show why Nigeria can never develop. A bunch of very superstitious people.
Those whose lands are littered with forests of ritual human bodies, areas where human skulls, bones, fresh body parts are regular commodities, areas producing drug barons, kidnappers and international fraudsters that litter the international & local media daily then turn round to talk of Benin witchcraft & prostitution. Evans was even kidnapping in Benin before moving to Lagos.

I fear people who can harm people physically in broad daylight (like kidnappers, robbers, one-chancers, drug rings, etc) than metaphysical powers that may or may not exist. So intangible that you cannot even take an alleged witch in court. Yet they claim to be modern & enlightened.

Even the Edo people into prostitution, they do it in developed places where regular health checks are done. It is not to be encouraged, but if you must do something ugly, do it where at least you earn decent money while being relatively safe. Instead of local dirty ghettos without health checks that spread diseases.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Dshocker(m): 2:33am On Jul 16, 2017
irate youth ready to lynch on her
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
I Fear Benin People Pass Devil self , their Own Level of Witchcraft Don Go Digital Level , they guy below me I dont know why the Panadol extra you took to relieve your headache , instead it turned to Mental Disorder !!!!!! Abeg make Una Bring Chain before enters Alaba Market ....
have you been to Benin before?,if yes,why are you still alive, their so called witch craft should have killed you by now, I am sure you are either igbo or yoruba,cos that's all this two tribes feed on daily,may you drown in this path of bigotry and tribalism you have embarked upon and may redemption be far from you
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Kentura:
Benin and Witchcraft are like Buhari and London..

Buhari and hatred
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by bewla(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2017
obyrich:
I didn't understand what she was saying. Hope she was not killed.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by StarBukola(f): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
paybak:
please can we do pm right now.. Have missed you please.
honestly u did nothing wrong
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2017
morley411:
guy i fear benin pass u i gve them phd for witch craft
u no fear them reach me!!
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2017
fine woman, should I volunteer to rape with my foot from behind
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by gentleedu(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2017
StarBukola:
But she looked so young undecided undecided undecided
but you look younger nd beautiful
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by StarBukola(f): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2017
gentleedu:
but you look younger nd beautiful
okay thanks
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
I Fear Benin People Pass Devil self , their Own Level of Witchcraft Don Go Digital Level , they guy below me I dont know why the Panadol extra you took to relieve your headache , instead it turned to Mental Disorder !!!!!! Abeg make Una Bring Chain before enters Alaba Market ....
I doubt if you are mentally stable what has witchcraft have to do with kidnapping? Please making comments on Nairaland is not compulsory OK? Because is like some of think it is compulsory. Due to the way you fool yourself publicly with your senseless comment on important issues. Don't be deceived by the number of people that liked your comment is obvious they are as senseless as you. Tribalistic Idiots everywhere in Nairaland.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2017
morley411:
have you been bewitched by a benin person?,kindly share your experience with us here, if you have no experience or example of a benin bewitching you have witnessed and you just made this callous statemnet from "dem say" ,i put it to you that you are a bigot
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by olowobaba10: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2017
WHAT TYPE OF CRACK DID YOU TAKE, MUST BE A VERY BAD STUFF HUH ?
LionDeLeo:
Although this happened in Benin, we know the woman kidnapper is not from Benin.

We know the people that make billions and own 98% of world's property from kidnapping bizness.

She is from the Ugandan Jewish tribe.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by ifyboy60(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

We know the people that make billions and own 98% of world's property from kidnapping bizness.

64 likes for this dumb post.
smh
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Why dem no put off his pants and bra lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by cyrilamx(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Had she succeeded, young as she is, she would have used her share of this evil trade to purchase Gucci bag, the most expensive perf...wears then come on instagram and Facebook to do slay Queen. If they are not dating yahoo/ghana/malaysia boys, they sleeping with politiefcians or taking a course in "Evanology". Wicked slayer...
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by ethicalUser(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2017
morley411:
Witches have left Benin. They are now in akwaibom. Benin use to be the HQ of witchcraft but not anymore .

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by yakubumohammed81(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

stop smoking weed
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by hollah123: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2017
crunchyg:

Oga go and brush this your brown teeth first before coming to follow me talk. I beg you
c u, I won't insult u cos I don pass dat level. u have Notin reasonable to say that's y u resort to insults. BTW, u b comedian ooo u never see me b4 u dey shout brown teeth. Nawah for u ooo
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
have you been bewitched by a benin person?,kindly share your experience with us here, if you have no expeeince or example of a benin bewitching you have witnessed and you just made this callous statemnet from "dem say" ,i put it to you that a bigot
it's not about being a bigot,the truth hurts,Benin is fetish,where else can u see open shrines like ayelala,or the one along evboneka road? Or open sacrifices called uzobo or so,they put stuff in little calabash and leave on the road side,tell your people to change plz
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2017
fabiano09:

it's not about being a bigot,the truth hurts,Benin is fetish,where else can u see open shrines like ayelala,or the one along evboneka road? Or open sacrifices called uzobo or so,they put stuff in little calabash and leave on the road side,tell your people to change plz
how has that uzobo harmed you in anyway?,that is the question i asked you. You lots are quick to call African religion fetish but you join white people to celebrate Halloween and co. Now its fetish no longer witch craft,why don't you tell me how many case of bewitching you have experienced. By the way have you heard of ijbebu ode?
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2017
ifyboy60:

64 likes for this dumb post.
smh
it only shows you there are 67 foolish people that reason alike including the person that made the comment
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
how has that uzobo harmed you in anyway?,that is the question i asked you. You lots are quick to call African religion fetish but you join white people to celebrate Halloween and co. Now its fetish no longer witch craft,why don't you tell me how many case of bewitching you have experienced. By the way have you heard of ijbebu ode?
I don't even worship the white man god u are talking about,I pay no reverence to Halloween or any other white man tradition,so don't school me on that,I've never been bewitched but I've witnessed others,the binis and ishan (esan) are just pure evil with crazy intentions for other humans,u think they worship their God's in peace? nah far from it,they seek to harm u,they destroy u,I know a lot of people from Edo who hardly go to their villages Cuz of the evil hearts these people possess. You ask if I've heard of ijebu ode,yea ofcourse but have u heard of ubiaja? I assure u the latter trumps the former a million times in evil..
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
fabiano09:

I don't even worship the white man god u are talking about,I pay no reverence to Halloween or any other white man tradition,so don't school me on that,I've never been bewitched but I've witnessed others,the binis and ishan (esan) are just pure evil with crazy intentions for other humans,u think they worship their God's in peace? nah far from it,they seek to harm u,they destroy u,I know a lot of people from Edo who hardly go to their villages Cuz of the evil hearts these people possess. You ask if I've heard of ijebu ode,yea ofcourse but have u heard of ubiaja? I assure u the latter trumps the former a million times in evil..
really?,so the head quarters of money ritual charms and powers aka ijebu is worse than ubiaja? See your mouth, for lying sango strike you with leprosy there. Or you think we dont know the disappearances on benin -Lagos express way is linked with shagamu and igebu ode?, they told you they were bewitched ,how ?,how come they are bewitched and still alive to tell you?but I can explain to you how heads are chopped off and used to prepare charm for g+ guys made to sleep inside coffins in ijebu ode, Yoruba ritualist,aka skull minners tribe. Now be the judge, the benin sacrifices (on the street) and the human head hunters across the entire Yoruba land which poses a great threat to you as a human being?,or I guess you would rather your head is roasted and sold for 4k for money ritual? undecided
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by crunchyg: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
hollah123:
c u, I won't insult u cos I don pass dat level. u have Notin reasonable to say that's y u resort to insults. BTW, u b comedian ooo u never see me b4 u dey shout brown teeth. Nawah for u ooo
Hahahahahaha, enjoy your Sunday bro
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Somethings are not adding up, she said her real self is in the bed while that was her
spirit, she was taking the children to Oba Akenzua, that they are lost, but she doesn't know them. Her words couldn't be true.

Why did she not approach a newbye policeman? Of course she seems to be on charm. In Benin Burnig of witches and thieves generally burnig of people is forbidden.
You either hand them to the police or the Oba of Benin
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
really?,so the head quarters of money ritual charms and powers aka ijebu is worse than ubiaja? See your mouth, for lying sango strike you with leprosy there. Or you think we dont know the disappearances on benin -Lagos express way is linked with shagamu and igebu ode?, they told you they were bewitched ,how ?,how come they are bewitched and still alive to tell you?but I can explain to you how heads are chopped off and used to prepare charm for g+ guys made to sleep inside coffins in ijebu ode, Yoruba ritualist,aka skull minners tribe. Now be the judge, the benin sacrifices (on the street) and the human head hunters across the entire Yoruba land which poses a great threat to you as a human being?,or I guess you would rather your head is roasted and sold for 4k for money ritual? undecided
why are u taking this personal? the vitriols aimed at me are uncalled for,I wish I could school u,but let me leave it for someone who cares about you .
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2017
fabiano09:

why are u taking this personal? the vitriols aimed at me are uncalled for,I wish I could school u,but let me leave it for someone who cares about you .
it is very much called for when you try to paint another tribe as terrible where as your tribe is a danger to human life ,and can make humans extinct due to your instaible haunt for human head and flesh.oh please ,enough of all this self righteous attitudes you lots flaunt around here ,where as the vices in your tribe is more dangerous to human race itself ,bunch of skull minners and human flesh pounders
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
it is very much called for when you try to paint another tribe as terrible where as your tribe is a danger to human life ,and can make humans extinct due to your instaible haunt for human head and flesh.oh please ,enough of all this self righteous attitudes you lots flaunt around here ,where as the vices in your tribe is more dangerous to human race itself ,bunch of skull minners and human flesh pounders
Jeez! why are you so bitter about this? Am not even yoruba,I don't live in the west,am not a tribalist too. I started this discussion because of my experiences staying in edo,I guess u are hugely patriotic to your tribe but that shouldn't put scales in your eyes and blind to the truth,yes most of the perceptions people have about benin is not true but wish it away by defending it blindly. Vices are all the same,it doesn't matter if one is for money rituals or another for just stunting the process of another human being.
Re: Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2017
fabiano09:

Jeez! why are you so bitter about this? Am not even yoruba,I don't live in the west,am not a tribalist too. I started this discussion because of my experiences staying in edo,I guess u are hugely patriotic to your tribe but that shouldn't put scales in your eyes and blind to the truth,yes most of the perceptions people have about benin is not true but wish it away by defending it blindly. Vices are all the same,it doesn't matter if one is for money rituals or another for just stunting the process of another human being.
you are not yoruba,let me guess you are from the jewish tribe then.you are not Yoruba,you don't live in the west but you know ijebu so well as to concoct ficticious lies about ubiaja,when in actual fact ,you dont even know the road to ubiaja, only "dem say ,dem say",you heard,you decided it was enough information to even use to draw a comaprism between the place and ijebu ode?. I would rather walk past a sacrifice on the street than have my life cut short by a ritualist so mr man you need to know what vices mean before even calling tradional worship as a vice cos obviousely ,you are the blind one here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Goes Unclad To Evade Arrest In Lagos / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu / Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.