Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) (31743 Views)

Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers / Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by cyberdurable(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fulani herdsmen = Mobile Boko-HARAM

Bastaards!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by theeconomist97: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY smiley . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by tonardo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Fulanis are always on the news for wrong reasons undecided undecided undecided undecided
why not..
Their father is president..

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
Good! maybe he was trying to extort 20 naira from them grin grin the hunter has become the hunted. it's not as if the police haven't killed enough nigerians
aaaaaaaaa na wa oooo,well you are free to speech nigeria remain a better place for greater opportunities
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
dannytoe:
Apostle suleman was right. if only we took him serious, trust me fulani herdsmen would have been begging for mercy by now. Instead they saw our weakness and expoited it to their advantage.
how many have u killed Saying u were éxploited is a sign of weakness..
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
Good! maybe he was trying to extort 20 naira from them grin grin the hunter has become the hunted. it's not as if the police haven't killed enough nigerians
This killing should ve a good link,fulani can't just kill like that,are they not afraid of the force anymore?
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
CHEI Chinekeme this Fulani people killed this Nigerian police man? Eh these Fulani's are fool eh eh. Ode, idiot. Fulani's are going down to hell fire and Amadioha the lgbo god of thunder will fire you. si bo ba gi, fool. angry sad shocked cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by aggen: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Built2last:
The untouchables.

Sai Buhari

Buhari must rule till 2053....

Una never see chin chun chi.

U sed, u get mind.
For this serious matter?
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by kingrt2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bad one
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by davillian(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
I comment my reserve.
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
What is Fulani people for God sake, Nairaland is going to gutter.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martin0:
This killing should ve a good link,fulani can't just kill like that,are they not afraid of the force anymore?
they were never Afraid of the force
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Bekimbo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Fulani people are getting dangerous o.

watch how they storm Nnamdi Kanu house today as they were blocked by security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trz0A9xbnlI

What does this get to do with the dead police officer kill by your almajiri brothers?

God will punish you and your kind
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
they were never Afraid the force
aaaaa this is becoming more serious and alarming
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by emeka2847: 1:32am On Jul 16, 2017
MODS your headline for this unconfirmed story is inappropriate and divisive.

Don't block me for saying this o. grin
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 1:38am On Jul 16, 2017
RIP to the deceased.
Did anyone identified these killers as Fulani? They may be' but then policemen are being killed all over this country, Is it the only tribe that has criminals in its midst? Truly there is a whole lot of biases against Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by QuantaRadiation: 2:19am On Jul 16, 2017
RIP bro.........So shocking ]As shared by Bayei.....

'I got the news of your demise with rude shock this morning. If we the Bajju Development Association (BADA) Agege Branch knew that your transfer from Lagos to Kaduna last year, will end your life on Thursday 13th July, 2017 in the hands of these Fulani marauders kidnappers along Abuja-Kaduna express way, we would have persuaded you to stay back. But we can't ask fate, why? You went on special duty in the course of discharging your duty to our motherland (Nigeria).
May your killers never find peace in their lives and that of their sponsors in Jesus' name, amen! Adieu awumba Felix Yohanna Duniya , sai Zi ba'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/fulani-marauders-kill-policeman-along.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by 2016v2017: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2017
dannytoe:
Apostle suleman was right. if only we took him serious, trust me fulani herdsmen would have been begging for mercy by now. Instead they saw our weakness and expoited it to their advantage.
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Buhari has destroyed this country with his people

Yes like Evans.
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2017
northvietnam:
I don't have Any R. I. p to give to this

This

this....

I hate police period....

I Hate Nigerian Police.... and I don't feel pity when Cases like this occur.

I promise to ignore Evey quote...

Nobody expects criminals like you to like the police.

Rapist, thieves, 419ners, weed sellers, hired assassins, etc all hate the police.
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by PenSniper: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Oh my God ! I wept thou i never knew him from Adams. What spirit controls criminals to kill ? Kill someone who never offended you and not at war either ?
Rip. Good night.
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by chris94(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2017
nembuzz:
angry Please listen to our president speaking on this matter
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by marooh: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chai!
Na be the last guy/ that will die for this awkward country called 9jah grin

Office did you fight them? because I know u be common Sargent?

Their cow even have human sympathy than that of that lekpa human being called boko abi herdsmen !
Sorry oga officer
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Not until the herdsmen kills one or two of IGP'S imediate family, then he will know that his people (fulani herdsman) are not people to shield as he is doing now.
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by bnmbam21: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
May he rest in peace[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
numericalguy:

Nobody expects criminals like you to like the police.

Rapist, thieves, 419ners, weed sellers, hired assassins, etc all hate the police.

may you and your generations experience police brutality and robbery of Justice by police in broad day light....
Re: Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos) by numericalguy(m): 3:42am On Jul 17, 2017
northvietnam:

may you and your generations experience police brutality and robbery of Justice by police in broad day light....

May you and your entire cursed criminal family be gunned down by the police. Your entire criminal and evil family will all die painful and miserable deaths.

Policemen all over the world arrests criminals like you and your f00lish family and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. It is not the fault of the Police that you have an evil, diabolical and criminal mind.

To avoid police wahala is to stay out of crime but your cursed evil family will always think they are smarter that the Police.

It is not the fault of the Police that you went to prison.

If you comit crime, you go to prison and it's as simple as that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium / Gunshots At Federal Polytechnic Nekede As Rival Cults Clash. / Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.