Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

"I Remain APC Leader For Ikwerre/emohua -whihioka Dares Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Remain APC Leader For Ikwerre/emohua -whihioka Dares Amaechi (801 Views)

My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / I Remain APC Senatorial Candidate – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Remain APC Leader For Ikwerre/emohua -whihioka Dares Amaechi by OKDnigeria: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
A Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress and Member Representing Ikwerre/Emohua Federal Constituency in the National Assembly Hon Chidi Whihioka today at a thankyou rally in his hometown of Elele declared that he remains the Leader of the APC for Ikwerre/Emohua LGA's.

His Position is contrary to that of Mr Chibuike Amaechi the Minister of Transportation who recently has been on a battle with Loyalist of Senator Magnus Abe over the control of the Rivers State Chapter of the All Progressive Congress.

Mr Amaechi had named one Chibuike Ikenga as the New Leader of the All Progressive Congress for Ikwerre Local Government Area where Hon Chidi Whihioka hails from alongside Mr Amaechi.

Chidi Whihioka is believed to be n support of the Governorship ambition of Senator Magnus Abe,the Senator Representing Rivers South East Senatorial District in the Senate.

But the Member Representing Ikwerre/ Emohua Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Hon. Elder Chidi Wihioka on a thank you visit to Elele Ward 3 and 4, in Ikwerre Local Govt. Area of the State declared that he remained the Leader of the Party in Ikwerre and Emohua Local Government Areas.

He said the Constitution of the APC is very clear on who is the Leader of the Party in the various Constituencies.

"I hear People talking about the Leadership of the Party,the Constitution of the All Progressive Congress is very Clear on who is the Leader,go and check the APC Constitution you will see it"

"

I am the highest Political Office Holder of the All Progressive Congress in the entire Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality"

"I am Representing Ikwerre and Emohua Federal Constituencies in the National Assembly,so i am the Leader"

http://www.puoreports.com/2017/07/rivers-apc-crises-i-remain-apc-leader.html
Re: "I Remain APC Leader For Ikwerre/emohua -whihioka Dares Amaechi by Babysnow1: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Politics in Nigeria
Is when you support amaechi
And don't support chidi whihioka
Then next week you will see both of them smiling to the camera
Then you realize you have been fooled

Nigerias open your eyes o grin

1 Like

Re: "I Remain APC Leader For Ikwerre/emohua -whihioka Dares Amaechi by Okwyjesus(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good one. No vacancy in brick house.

(1) (Reply)

N30trn Fraud At Ports: Senate Gives Those Involved 4 Days To Come Clean / How I Was Invited To Buy Ex-president Jonathan’s Belongings – Trader / Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.