Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

A Plea To The Admin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Plea To The Admin (698 Views)

A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency / ANAN Niger State Courtesy Visit And Plea For Niger State Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To The Admin by Abelosas222(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
If you are reading this pls..help me out..my Novel *Life Of A Celebrity* was copied and posted by viciyoung here in Nairaland without my consent and so when I tried posting my novel now..it was locked by Nairaland..
I am Onyeneke Abel
this is my my Facebook page to confirm that the novel is my work
*Ab fiction stories/poems*
/onyeneke.Abel.osas
pls help me till it gets to the admin..how do I get my story back..thnks
Re: A Plea To The Admin by Abelosas222(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lasticlala please help me out someone is posting my story on nairaland without my consent and my own post has been blocked
Re: A Plea To The Admin by rachealfst(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Divepen1 I think your attention is needed here. Thanks!
BTW
I just checked the writer's Facebook page and the story is there, part 1 and 2 completed. I checked the thread too, though the guy in question acknowledged the writer but the writer didn't give him the permission to post the story.

@Abelosas222 Don't worry the moderator will fix this.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Admin by yewande1234(f): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
rachealfst:
Divepen1 I think your attention is needed here. Thanks!
BTW
I just checked the writer's Facebook page and the story is there, part 1 and 2 completed. I checked the thread too, though the guy in question acknowledged the writer but the writer didn't give him the permission to post the story.

@Abelosas222 Don't worry the moderator will fix this.
big sis i cant believe dis someone posted his story on fb only to come to NL nd post it nd some wicked plagiarism as posted it ere.the person responsible needs to be block frm dis forum

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Admin by Divepen1(m): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Does that mean you're not this person
https://www.nairaland.com/3889399/life-celebrity#57950123
Re: A Plea To The Admin by Divepen1(m): 2:23am On Jul 16, 2017
Okay.. He will be banned and his thread would be taken down. Thanks for notifying us.
Re: A Plea To The Admin by Abelosas222(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Thank you so much divepen1 I really appreciate you..thanks to you all who took the time to confirm that I am the author of this story..
Divepen1 can I continue the story now..I tried to post just now but it was still locked..it seems it has not been opened yet..
Re: A Plea To The Admin by Divepen1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Abelosas222:
Thank you so much divepen1 I really appreciate you..thanks to you all who took the time to confirm that I am the author of this story..
Divepen1 can I continue the story now..I tried to post just now but it was still locked..it seems it has not been opened yet..
Your thread has been unlocked. Keep writing.
Re: A Plea To The Admin by Abelosas222(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thnks alot bro..God bless�

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Writer For Some Paid Projects / In Love With The Dead (by Isaac Somto: Ceo Of Wowfactor Media) / ADAM–sci-fi Dark Fantasy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.