Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 3 (643 Views)

I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 2 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It... (1) (2) / The Teacher (home-coming) +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 3 by Mustystrange98: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
I didn't caress the teacher's buttocks — I only dusted dirt off it… Part 3

*Story continues:
©COLLEGE 101

"What the hell is happening!" A fat, Stout, and masculine figure entered.

We all scampered to our seats...

In our class we have a few brilliant students.
But Sunday was a black sheep amongst them.
"Sunday is a guru by mistake...so the last thing I'd expect you all should do, is emulate his life style".

The school principal. MR Ajayi,would say to us brandishing his cane —thats after his 'Mr do good' had kissed Sundays buttocks. For his misdemeanor

Here he was. In his okirika suite mimicking as a teacher.
"U dey craze, shebi na me u dey whine?" I riveted.
The students guffawed.
"You see, I hate rascals who do nothing other than to wreck havoc in the class disturbing the thoroughbred students...you see," he cleared his throat, inserted his right
hand Into his pocket and brought out a Coral eyeglasses.
He donned it, noticably, the Coral spectacle had only one lense, the other was bare. To this,the students burst into another round of laughter.

I scuffed. I inserted my left hand in my pocket, brought out a lollypop, unwraped it and sucked it into my mouth.
I stood up about to go for my unfinished business with ilyass
" Hey you, you, sit down. Don't be a rascal."
Sunday pointed at me using the wooden ruler I had earlier wanted use on Ilyass

" come receive the holy cane." He riveted.

This time, no laughter, we were all focused at the entrance stearing at Mr. Adebayo the biology teacher.

It was Mr. Adebayo, Sunday was busy mimicking.

Sunday noticed our silence, quickly,he turned around and locked eye with Mr Adebayo.

"Kwantinue. We are all ears" Mr. Adebayo ordered him
"Kwantinue."

We couldn't suppress the laughter. We let it out. Kwantinue. Was a phrase common with Mr. Adebayo.

He stepped in, placed his folder on the Pundit, strode closer to Sunday and landed him a thunderous slap.

"Will you kneel down."

Sunday buckled down.

He unbuckled his bet has he normally does.

I remembered when he first started teaching us he had scribbled a shoping list of his rules and ask us to commit them to our head
HE WHO MISBEHAVES SHALL TASTE MY HOLY BELT.
"In the name of the father, the son and the holy belt" bomboi whispered to me. The others who heard it let out a seemingly suppressed grin.

Bomboi was out of luck. Mr. Adebayo had heard him.
"You, you Big head," he pointed at Bomboi.

Bomboi tilted his heard backwards feigning ignorance.

Mr. Adebayo threw his mobile phone at him. Bomboi dudged and the phone smashed on the wall.

That day, odds were not on Bomboi's favor as he was thrashed to a pulp.
His parent had came the next day clamouring, Mr Adebayo showed no remorse as he showed them he was equal to the task.

That day was lively.
~
"Bend your head!" He commanded

Mr Adabayo was about babtising him with the holy belt made of cow skin. When the school principal entered.
"Guru by Mistake again! Mtcheeew." He begged Mr adebayo to pardon him.

Sir Jatto. The school principal is short, fat and a balding man with a paunchy abdomen. Certainly in his middle forties.

He accosted us waving an offical file at us.
" finally, judgement day. If you have not paid your school fee fall out."

We assumed he was not refering to us. He was surprised. " so you all have paid?"

We sat still as though we were paused.

"Ok. Mr. Adebayo please latch the door, we are in for bussiness." He said folding up his sleave.

Then the class was thrown into tantrum as the class hummed indistinctly just like a bee does when its hive is stired.
" Out of 24 students, only eight has paid. Kai. Fall out! Mr Adebayo give them a taste of your belt," the principal sounded.

The debtor where lashed and chased out.

Only 8 out of 24 students were remaining.

I, bomboi, Sunday and few others inclusive.

Mr Adebayo follow tailed the principal out of the class.

I and Bomboi. Packed our baggages and also dashed out joining the debtors.

I was in anticipation to attend Mrs. Chioma, the Civic education teacher's class the following day.

™Musty strange.

Part 4 loading [ my delay on the realising of the other parts was due to some logistics.
My apologies!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Receive Your Royalties From Amazon Kindle? / Difference Between Knowing And Believing / *a Slow One* -- Critics Are Very Welcome, I'm Striving For Excellence @ What I D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.